Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Tcash..... :drool:
    hahahahahah!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Actually a dark armpit is not that bad . . .

I actually saw a lady with hair pa . . . :afrob: that's sticking out

now that's really filthy

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry, may nagsabi na pala ng punchline ko.
    burahin ko na lang.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kanina pa masakit ang tyan ko sa kakatawa sa mga advice ninyo!

Especially yung isa na nag suggest na tanungin kung ang deo nya ay Kiwi :hysterical:.

Hindi pa naman ganun ka itim hehe. I've known her since high school pa kami so I think I can tell her but even the thought of doing so gives me this feeling na kinikiliti ako. Sabi nga ng mga employees ko "it's for her own good" because her line of work is Customer Relations Officer, so she goes around a lot meeting peeps here and there.

She has been in her "***y sleeveless" attire for about a month now with no signs of letting up.

Tama rin ang suggestion na let her be kasi nga kaligayahan nya yan. Other than the problem, she is very sweet naman, mabait and thinks kindly of others.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako nakakita na ng may libag pa as in 3+ guhit sa lines ng armpits niya sa gym

====

kung friend ka nya tapos nagkatrangkaso siya, unahin mo punasan ng hot towel kili-kili nya

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Madali lang yan. Sabihin mo:

"Alam mo, mas feminine kang tignan pag may sleeves ang damit mo. Para kasing uupakan mo ako pag naka-sleeveless ka eh."

Regarding women with hairy pits, I recall Julia Roberts being photographed once with her armpit hair exposed. I guess few women can pull that off without looking revolting.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    ako nakakita na ng may libag pa as in 3+ guhit sa lines ng armpits niya sa gym

====

kung friend ka nya tapos nagkatrangkaso siya, unahin mo punasan ng hot towel kili-kili nya
    OT: :hysterical: ayos to, 3 guhit na libag pa :hysterical: parang elementary :hysterical:!!!!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    if close talaga kayo. let her know.
    if not, let the person, who is close to her, tell her.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if you are really close you can tell her those lines, however if not, just try to joke about the stuff and let her realized that she need some whitening.

my friend told me that her arms darkened during pregnancy, its like, darkening is a part of pregnancy, is it so?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jundogg View Post
    if close talaga kayo. let her know.
    if not, let the person, who is close to her, tell her.
    i won't do nothing...let her be..
    but if you're close sa kanya seguro pwede mong -patay maling- i-display armpits mo :arms:at baka mapansin at makakuha sya ng idea na...oppsss iba yata kulay nitong sa akin ah...at least you're not the bearer of bad news. at isa pa baka kasi pansin ka ng pansin na maitim armpits nya eh ikaw pala eh mas pa....:hysterical:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
How do you tell a friend that she has dark armpits?