New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006

…At least without hurting her feelings

Yes I know, nakakatawa talaga but it’s a reality that I face almost everyday.

I have a dear friend na dati mataba pero ngayon she is slim na after shedding a lot of pounds. The problem is that she still has those “obese marks” from her previous figure, like dark skin is found in the back of her neck (batok) and worse, her armpits.

Mahilig na po kasi siya mag sleeveless, in fact everyday na, simply because since maliit na daw ang mga braso niya, she can now enjoy these types of girl wear.

That’s fine by me so as long as she doesn’t raise those new arms too high kasi talagang sumasakit ang panga ko sa kakapigil ng tawa ko. She doesn’t seem to notice her dark, matte brown armpits! My employees are begging me to find a way to frankly tell her, for her own good daw.

How the heck do you do that?!

She drops by the office daily because we have a lot of transaction with her company so you can imagine our daily dose.

I’m hoping that the lady tsikoters can pitch in.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    haharap kami sa salamin then i'll tell her/him na taas namin parehas mga kamay namin

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sabihin mo manuod sya ng local TV the whole day (give her a break). Sigurado makita nya ang commercial na tinakbuhan nung boyfriend hahaha

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    haharap kami sa salamin then i'll tell her/him na taas namin parehas mga kamay namin

My wife said something similar. Sabi nya kung ako nga guy eh hindi naman dark armpits ko, sha pa kaya na babae!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there's no way to do it without hurting her feelings. leave it be and let her enjoy the enhanced self esteem she's attained by losing weight.

maybe later on if she asks for your opinion on what else she can do, you'll find a tactful way to bring it up. but to do it on your own.... :hang:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang may friend din akong ganyan (hindi kaya pareho tayo ng friend MR?).

I just let her be, mukhang happy naman siya sa life niya.

Pero ang hilig talaga sa sleveless!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    simple....

DONT TELL HER. sa tagal na niyang nilalang sa mundo, imposibleng hindi pa niya alam yun. so if one is concerned about hurting her feelings, then just dont tell her.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama, so let's not tell GlennSter anymore.

Joke lang papi. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Malamang alam na niya iyan, at sa malamang din ginagawan na niya ng paraan.

Pinili lang siguro niyang i-enjoy yung bago niyang figure. Mahirap naman kasi kung puro kakulangan mo nalang papansinin mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Tama, so let's not tell GlennSter anymore.

Joke lang papi. :D
    hoy...may baking soda deodorant ko noh!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
How do you tell a friend that she has dark armpits?