New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    So hindi paminta si james bond?

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    Never seen any Bond movie can't comment. Why, is he?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^Wala napaisip lang ako base sa takbo ng usapan dito baka badingerZ na din si james bond

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Never seen any Bond movie can't comment. Why, is he?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    of course not!
    james bond is the last, un-assailable bastion of manhood!
    heh heh.

btw,
    the james bond stunt coordinator has revealed that one of his secret ingredients is coca cola.
    to make his stunts work on the slippery street, he uses coke to make the surface sticky.
    OT.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 25th, 2020 at 11:41 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    of course not!
    james bond is the last, un-assailable bastion of manhood!
    heh heh.

btw,
    the james bond stunt coordinator has revealed that one of his secret ingredients is coca cola.
    to make his stunts work on the slippery street, he uses coke to make the surface sticky.
    OT.
    "Bond. James Bond...."

"Shaken. Not stirred..."

Ring my bell....

He he he...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    "Bond. James Bond...."

"Shaken. Not stirred..."

Ring my bell....

He he he...
    ... 'kaw 'ha!
    "jamie bond" ?
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    hey! good for you na hindi ka na obsessed.
    The pain/kirot will eventually go away din.
    Keep your head up!
    Thanks. I can't wait for the day when I am 101% over, no more pain. My UF told me to make finding a partner a goal, I don't like the idea of it but that was what she did and it worked for her. Dati same thinking kami na hindi dapat gino goal yun, na it just happens.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm crying as I type this. I think he has a wife/GF/SO/partner. All the red flags are there but I am turning a blind eye. I asked him several times if there is someone else and he said no and I want to believe him. I do not want to think that the person I love, respect and worship would lie and make a fool out of me. Disente naman ako na babae at alam niya yun.

1. Radio silence once he is home- he totally disappears on weekends, no contact at all
    2. Strictly one hour calls WHEN HE IS AT WORK ONLY - three years ago we could not get enough of each other and he would call me even on his drive to and from work, pero ngayon kahit anong pilit ko he says no, dahil ba may kasabay na siya sa auto? I see a pattern na talaga, usually Mon and Fri he is unable to call me, siguro dahil nasa bahay/WFH siya
    3. Refuses to see me
    4. Refuses gifts/food from me
    5. Refuses to give his new personal mobile number, Sa sobrang paranoid, first 4 digits ng new landline ayaw sabihin sakin. WTH?
    6. He has no social media accounts

And the biggest one - refuses to be intimate with me. Who the hell does that? My exs would have killed for the opportunity! Isn't it the only reason a man refuses is because he is in love or getting it from another woman? How damaging is that for my self esteem when my guy friends told me na men never refuse at kahit ang pangit laman tiyan din

Also, when we were together he would always OFFER to help me, e ngayon ako na nagfo follow up. March pa yung request ko, anong pecha na? It takes him less than 1 hr to do that but he won't make time for it.

For my birthday, I asked to see him but of course that is a no. He knows my love language is gifts and he did not even offer to send me kahit anything worth P100 or even an umbrella. I told him I love big corporate umbrellas. But what I really want is a hand written letter from him and he knows that pero wala. Kahit man lang emotional or sweet message wala. He did call me though, I suspect kaya he never sends me messages kasi proof or evidence or pwede mahuli yan ng wife or GF niya. Buti pa nga yung Tsikoteer who offered to send me flowers.

He only needs to tell me na meron na siya ibang mahal and I am walking away. I can't be friends with an ex who is with someone else na. What does he want from me? Ano ako spare tire? retainer? entertainment? SO knows the whole story and he can't accept and found it insulting that I chose crush over him. SO was my CONSTANT for almost 20 yrs of my life and now he is gone. Kahit dito sa Tsikot I have online friends who gave up on me because I was too stubborn and I refuse to forget crush. Nasa US ako pero wala ako ibang inisip kundi siya at nag pumilit ako bumalik ng Pilipinas. Nilagay ko siya sa pedestal and he could do no wrong in my eyes

I had some time to think during my covid scare, baka kahit ma hospital ako, dadalawin ba niya ko? Sana talaga mali iniisip ko na niloloko niya ko. Can anyone tell me otherwise?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 26th, 2020 at 03:43 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm crying as I type this. I think he has a wife/GF/SO/partner. All the red flags are there but I am turning a blind eye. I asked him several times if there is someone else and he said no and I want to believe him. I do not want to think that the person I love, respect and worship would lie and make a fool out of me. Disente naman ako na babae at alam niya yun.

1. Radio silence once he is home- he totally disappears on weekends, no contact at all
    2. Strictly one hour calls WHEN HE IS AT WORK ONLY - three years ago we could not get enough of each other and he would call me even on his drive to and from work, pero ngayon kahit anong pilit ko he says no, dahil ba may kasabay na siya sa auto? I see a pattern na talaga, usually Mon and Fri he is unable to call me, siguro dahil nasa bahay/WFH siya
    3. Refuses to see me
    5. Refuses to give his new personal mobile number, Sa sobrang paranoid, first 4 digits ng new landline ayaw sabihin sakin. WTH?

And the biggest one - refuses to be intimate with me. Who the hell does that? My exs would have killed for the opportunity! Isn't it the only reason a man refuses is because he is in love or getting it from another woman? How damaging is that for my self esteem when my guy friends told me na men never refuse at kahit ang pangit laman tiyan din

Also, when we were together he would always OFFER to help me, e ngayon ako na nagfo follow up. March pa yung request ko, anong pecha na? It takes him less than 1 hr to do that but he won't make time for it.

For my birthday, I asked to see him but of course that is a no. He knows my love language is gifts and he did not even offer to send me kahit anything worth P100 or even an umbrella. I told him I love big corporate umbrellas. But what I really want is a hand written letter from him and he knows that pero wala. Kahit man lang emotional or sweet message wala. He did call me though, I suspect kaya he never sends me messages kasi proof or evidence or pwede mahuli yan ng wife or GF niya. Buti pa nga yung Tsikoteer who offered to send me flowers.

He only needs to tell me na meron na siya ibang mahal and I am walking away. I can't be friends with an ex who is with someone else na. What does he want from me? Ano ako spare tire? retainer? entertainment? SO knows the whole story and he can't accept and found it insulting that I chose crush over him. SO was my CONSTANT for almost 20 yrs of my life and now he is gone. Kahit dito sa Tsikot I have online friends who gave up on me because I was too stubborn and I refuse to forget crush. Nasa US ako pero wala ako ibang inisip kundi siya at nag pumilit ako bumalik ng Pilipinas. Nilagay ko siya sa pedestal and he could do no wrong in my eyes

I had some time to think during my covid scare, baka kahit ma hospital ako, dadalawin ba niya ko? Sana talaga mali iniisip ko na niloloko niya ko. Can anyone tell me otherwise?
    STOP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

3. Refuses to see me

stumbled upon this kagabi
    crumbing.jpg

how do you get over a broken heart?