New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    It was a long, winding, grueling, frustrating, heartbreaking road for you.

But in the end you found yourself yourself at last. Maybe that was the reason all along for this journey.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    It was a long, winding, grueling, frustrating, heartbreaking road for you.

But in the end you found yourself yourself at last. Maybe that was the reason all along for this journey.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Yes it was. If you guys noticed, I don't post about him as much anymore. I was really disappointed when I thought he would help me out sa family problem ko but I didn't bother him about it anymore. I can't demand because I was just asking a favor pero nasira yung view ko na he was my savior and protector Siguro he doesn't feel like saving and protecting me because he does not love me anymore. Pero in spite of that I still had some feelings for him but I found myself wanting him less and less. After all, you can't go from worshipping a man to zero. My friends still adore him. I still find him s3xually attractive.

What finally did it for me? He is so inconsistent now. One factor why I fell for him 3 yrs ago was how consistent he was with me and how he was able to establish a routine in our relationship. I know I can't demand for his time since we are just friends but there are days when he would call me and text me, then suddenly days or weeks of radio silence. I would like to believe what he says that he is unattached but his words contradict his actions. I don't want to think badly of him, why would he not tell the truth diba?

Anyway, I thought we could still be friends, after all I enjoy our conversations and he can really make me like laugh. But sometimes it makes me think, would it be better to just totally cut communication with him?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so ask yourself which you'd be better off with

ung tinatawagan ka paminsan minsan or ung totally wala na

baka pag di na tumawag ma-miss mo naman
    Last edited by uls; September 25th, 2020 at 05:28 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so ask yourself which you'd be better off with

ung tinatawagan ka paminsan minsan or ung totally wala na

baka pag di na tumawag ma-miss mo naman
    I still seek the comfort of his presence when I am sad. Though I can truly say that I am logical already when it comes to our relationship, that it's friendship. But it's really frustrating kasi sa kanya lang talaga ako s3xually attracted e. Yun talaga ang hold niya sakin, I mean that's one thing that hasn't changed in 3 yrs, he is still the only guy I can imagine myself being intimate with.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am so brokenhearted with my Kuya. He chose to throw away 40 yrs of family. I looked up to him and respected him. I defended him from my Lola. I said YES to everything he said. I never questioned him. I worshipped him. He threw away 40 yrs over 4 hrs of meeting my brother's daughter. So now he is on their side, and against our whole family, protecting their interest. Sobrang sakit I cried to my Lola for hours. At least with my Lola I know she will never break my heart. She already told me she loves me more than anyone because I am my father's daughter (favorite niya Dad ko)

The ex family of my brother may have manipulated my Kuya but not my Lola. My Mom said to cut ties with Kuya after what he did to us. And my Lola said we will hire a lawyer na against them. Talagang that ex of my brother causes all the gulo in our family.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    But somehow I feel free. I will no longer be forced to do things that I do not want.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes it was. If you guys noticed, I don't post about him as much anymore. I was really disappointed when I thought he would help me out sa family problem ko but I didn't bother him about it anymore. I can't demand because I was just asking a favor pero nasira yung view ko na he was my savior and protector Siguro he doesn't feel like saving and protecting me because he does not love me anymore. Pero in spite of that I still had some feelings for him but I found myself wanting him less and less. After all, you can't go from worshipping a man to zero. My friends still adore him. I still find him s3xually attractive.

What finally did it for me? He is so inconsistent now. One factor why I fell for him 3 yrs ago was how consistent he was with me and how he was able to establish a routine in our relationship. I know I can't demand for his time since we are just friends but there are days when he would call me and text me, then suddenly days or weeks of radio silence. I would like to believe what he says that he is unattached but his words contradict his actions. I don't want to think badly of him, why would he not tell the truth diba?

Anyway, I thought we could still be friends, after all I enjoy our conversations and he can really make me like laugh. But sometimes it makes me think, would it be better to just totally cut communication with him?
    meebe he has his own problems that you are not aware of?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    meebe he has his own problems that you are not aware of?
    nah, it has nothing to do with that. He simply took the side of my brother's ex and now he is "lawyering" for them. My Mom is VERY objective, for her to say to cut ties with him means something. He said so many hurtful things to me and even my Mom nga. My Lola has always disliked my Kuya but I always defended him. When I cried to my Lola she said we were so close, pero "ngayon nakita mo na ugali" Lola is not in speaking terms with him

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    But somehow I feel free. I will no longer be forced to do things that I do not want.
    daz the spirit! don't dwell in the "past"

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Appalled. The family of my brother's ex made an appearance and in a matter of 1 week managed to have 3 families na mag away away. Wtf. Even my two titas nagsigawan in front of my 94 yr old Lola and my cousin and I who I treated as a brother for all my life.

Such a big burden when my Lola said, "ikaw na bahala" and I said yes. I wish Dad were here 😭

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

how do you get over a broken heart?