New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    sana nga kayanin wala pa ksi akong nakakalaban na ganun ang katawan sa laki wala akong takot. OK lng yun I'm used to playing physical touching each others balls hahahaha

yun naman pala eh. more on the psychological yung sa iyo pre.
    when i was 15 years younger and around 20 pounds lighter, i used to guard 6'2" people. and i am only 5'9". kung ano yung lamang mo, like speed, long arms, explosive jumps, etc. can help.

10 years ago, when i was still playing with my former company, i was always assigned to guard a 6'4" ex-MICAA player playing center, a 6'2" ex-DLS player and a 5'6" ex-PBL player. and yet, i was only playing the SG position.

different defense strategies for different types of people. scouting how he plays may help too, so you'll know how to adjust. think Rodman, outside of the trash talk...well actually, think more on Ben Wallace, who can defend bigger and taller guys than him.

ngayon boxing defense na lang alam ko. puro clinches pa. hehehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    labanan mo sa chess. balewala laki ng katawan nya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    box-out lang lagi, keep him out of the paint as much as you could. ask your teammates to collapse on him whenever he has the ball in the low post. if you cant get the rebound, just try tapping it, hopefully some of your teammates can get the ball. kung "kalabaw" maglaro yan, ingat na lang sa fouls.

pag sa offense naman, try to get him in foul trouble para solve ang problema mo :D tell your teammates to drive hard to the rim, hopefully they can get some fouls off him din. do turn around jumpers, semi-hooks, up & under moves.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    yan din ang iniisip ko m54 pag pinupuwersa nya ako yan gagawin ko gusto ko din sana try yng ginagawa ni vlade divac "flop" kaso di ako magaling umarte.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    uu nga no nice tip nitrox I'l tell that to my coach make him get to foul troble. Actually ang lamang ko lng sakanya is that i can shot hook-shots which are "almost unblockable" bro m54 i dont have a nice midrange game pero I'll try to shoot some of it sana swertihin.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    yun naman pala eh. more on the psychological yung sa iyo pre.
    when i was 15 years younger and around 20 pounds lighter, i used to guard 6'2" people. and i am only 5'9". kung ano yung lamang mo, like speed, long arms, explosive jumps, etc. can help.

10 years ago, when i was still playing with my former company, i was always assigned to guard a 6'4" ex-MICAA player playing center, a 6'2" ex-DLS player and a 5'6" ex-PBL player. and yet, i was only playing the SG position.

different defense strategies for different types of people. scouting how he plays may help too, so you'll know how to adjust. think Rodman, outside of the trash talk...well actually, think more on Ben Wallace, who can defend bigger and taller guys than him.

ngayon boxing defense na lang alam ko. puro clinches pa. hehehehe.
    sir HG,lufeet nyo pala mag laro noon araw

Bro jasprit : sino ba iyan player ng baste na sinasabi mo .?
    tama sabi ng isang poster ,daanin mo sa bilis baka mas malaki nga sa iyo kalaban mo pero mabagal naman
    at kaylan ba laro nyo para ,puntahan ka ng mga tsikoteer ,
    kaya lang magpainom ka after ng game

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    bro boeing ayaw ko sabihin sa inyo baka pa pahiya ako sa inyo eh! basta inter barangay lng yan d2 sa cainta oct22 ang opening di ko lng alam kng kailan namin sya makakalaban(yng 6'6"). Legarda yata name nya not sure??? sana ma dakdakan ko ng harapan tong hayup na to or else sya ang dadakdak skin? waaaaaaa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    sir HG,lufeet nyo pala mag laro noon araw

Bro jasprit : sino ba iyan player ng baste na sinasabi mo .?
    tama sabi ng isang poster ,daanin mo sa bilis baka mas malaki nga sa iyo kalaban mo pero mabagal naman
    at kaylan ba laro nyo para ,puntahan ka ng mga tsikoteer ,
    kaya lang magpainom ka after ng game
    15 years ago pre... now, i can't even shoot even free throws eh. retired na.
    was almost drafted sa UST nun, with Rabbi Tomacruz. but i am more of a defensive player than an offensive one (parang patrick fran...)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Bro happy gilmo sino yng Tomocruz na yan taga marikina ba yan??? yung galing trinity ba???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare im 5'8'' and i play PF or C although burly ako
    define your strenght ang use it sa kalaban mo

the key diyan is speed, positioning and Basketball IQ

parang si barkley in reality 6'4'' lang siya pero tameme sila malone/shaq/robinson/ (the whole nba except MJ) sa kanya

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
how to deal with a bigger & stronger guy!!