The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    maginoo pero medyo bastos....
    Agree ko dito.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hahahaha I haven't went out with a virgin for ages, so it's kind of refreshing.

Our friends seem to have compared me to the other guys that she's seeing and one guy who is not attractive at all -- hindi siya type. Buti na lang hahaha maybe the guy realized hindi sila bagay. I don't know, sana ganon nga para ma-solo ko

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    i agree with cathy, just act normally. . .sa experience lang ha, virgin or not, it seems like girls don't have that in their mind when mingling with guys. . .basically, pag di ka type, kahit pokpok ang kausap mo, di ka makakascore

tanong ko lang: "act around a virgin", ano ba gusto mong mangyari?
    She wants me to be more of a 70's guy -- you go through the family, gentleman talaga and blah blah blah. Ayaw nya ko mang-asar ng babae eventhough friend namin ung inaasar ko and she's very okay with it.

That's just not my thing and I guess I needed to hear your opinions para matauhan ako but hey at least I'm trying. Hassle mga virgin hahaha

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    congrats, bro. . .the fact that she's telling you what to and not to do is pasado ka sa kanya . . .just be yourself and let her see how special she is to you. . .

"hassle mga virgin". . .most of them siguro . . .konting tiis lang, "kung may tyaga, may nilaga"
    Last edited by vito corleone; December 23rd, 2008 at 04:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How to act around a virgin?