New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    And she finds the less attractive guy more attractive than the other one who actually is.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Bolahin mo ng bolahin, pautotan mo wala pang malay sa mundo yan kaya madaling malinlang.

Pero kung walang kang balak panagutan, huwag na, kawawa naman.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maginoo pero medyo bastos....hehehe

wait! tama ba nababasa ko si Lucius ang nagtatanong about girls?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

wait! tama ba nababasa ko si Lucius ang nagtatanong about girls?
    Nakakapanibago ba?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    And she finds the less attractive guy more attractive than the other one who actually is.

I think it's because the guy who thinks he's more attractive is actually less attractive.

Maraming ganyan -- mga lalake o babae na pangit, pero akala guwapo o maganda sila. Hindi nila matanggap na pangit sila!!

Last edited by creepy; December 21st, 2008 at 10:34 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Act normally. Virgin or not, attraction still depends on the girl's taste eh. Some virgins like bad boys and some virgins like good boys. I do notice that people generally tend to not talk about *** when around virgins though.

I find quiet and good boys more attractive but I remember a guy who made such an impression on me back in college despite being the opposite of what I wanted. He was so bad, made me feel like he was trying to corrupt me but I surprisingly liked it because I felt like I was being educated - in theory lang huh. I never agreed to going out with him though 'coz he's like chocolate to a diabetic. hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i agree with cathy, just act normally. . .sa experience lang ha, virgin or not, it seems like girls don't have that in their mind when mingling with guys. . .basically, pag di ka type, kahit pokpok ang kausap mo, di ka makakascore

tanong ko lang: "act around a virgin", ano ba gusto mong mangyari?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    just be candid. some intelligent virgins are like sharks...their sense of smell is too sharp when there's blood. they would know which one is just playing around. but girls, generally, like boys, are always up for the challenge. for all you know the virgin is just playing your game too.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    paandaran mo agad :bleh: ng mga wholesome na kwento :bwahaha: most of the girls, virgins or not usually like yung may *** of humor este sense of humor .

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    you guys make it sound like Virgins are Aliens. you fornicators should be ashame of yourselves! :peace:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How to act around a virgin?