New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    When you get a raise, don't tell him. Instead, get that LV you've always wanted.

hehehe...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Its a conjugal decision.

But unless the man (the traditional breadwinner) brings home 150,000-200,000/month, it would be better for the wife to work for financial security of the family.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Whatever the wife prefers. I am not married yet but I reckon I should respect the pursuit for well-being and personal development of my wife. If she wants to stay at home, no problem with me either.

If she works and brings him tons more money than I do, the merrier. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    so true ULS.

Where are all these men who work?!? How come in my circle, (my guy friends and cousins) about 40% lang have an 8 to 5 job. And these are guys in their late 20's to early 30's huh. I doubt that their future wives could afford to stay at home.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

pansin mo din pala

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    natawa ako sa st scholastica na hirit!

uls, pansin ko nga rin ngayon...... actually madaming lalaki ngayon mas prefer tumambay na lang at magpacute..... sheesh!

BTTT: I let my wife choose if she would like to work or not pero i discourage her to just take a job. I do encourage her to start a small business so when the time comes that she would takeover their businesses, hindi na sya mahihirapan masyado.....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    badsekktor:
    uls, pansin ko nga rin ngayon...... actually madaming lalaki ngayon mas prefer tumambay na lang at magpacute..... sheesh!
    haha...

di lang pala ako nakakapansin

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    it's ok to raise a housewife but not a "hogwife". sa nakikita ko sa mga common families ngaun sa malls, the wives are 3 times the size of the husbands or the same size. if this is what's to become, pagtrabahuhin mo na lang sya.

ang hirap noon money is so hard to come these days, tapos pag may social function the two of you dont even look fit/presentable. that's misery times two.

mas ok yun kahit wala kayo gano pera pero pag sa functions, the two of you look good at the eyes of your richer friends. being rich these days equals higher consumption, hence your richer friends look bigger. they have to buy signature brand clothes to look good.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    let's see if i got that...

if you're poor, you're miserable

if you're poor AND fat, that's even worse.

if you're rich, you're supposed to be fat, coz you consume a lot

And it's ok to be fat when you're rich coz you can buy designer clothes so you don't look miserable

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Kung saan mas masaya yung wife dun sya dapat, either a working wife of a housewife. They should support each other.

Pero minsan may mga lalaki din na hinahayaan ang babae na magtrabaho dahil mas gusto nila tumambay , kagaya ng sinabi ni uls.
    May alam ako na yung lalaki ay palagi lang nasa Gym (di sya instructor) samantalang yung babae ang nagtatrabaho. Siguro balak mag artista nun lalaki

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
A housewife or a workingwife