New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Aray koh!

Oks lang, as long as I can do almost anything I want...
    ^^ ok lang sa case mo Woo...kasi di naman pilit yan. you voluntarily allowed wifey to take the entire pay check. sayo...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    let's see if i got that...

if you're poor, you're miserable

if you're poor AND fat, that's even worse.

if you're rich, you're supposed to be fat, coz you consume a lot

And it's ok to be fat when you're rich coz you can buy designer clothes so you don't look miserable

yes. you know why designer clothes are makin' a killing even though crisis time tayo ngaun. it's bec. there are too many people today who are also too depressed to be fat and yet they buy the most expensive clothes to feel good.

it's the biggest con of the new century

even those meth ads in billboards, para pumuti ka. hahaha. you know why people get darker skin nowadays. it's bec. they eat too many rich foods and it stays longer in the skin. kinekalangan pa bumili ng liver medicine to para pumuti.

the fastest way, burn calories in the gym 2-3 hours, sabayan ng dry sauna and that last lagyan ng apricot scrub, viola in 2-3 days you'll notice you're skin is whiter and all natural too. and it cost less, no medicine intake na hindi mo alam magkarun ng side effect in the future.

our bodies were made for work. the basic principle, is we eat, then we work, then we perspire then we clean and then same thing the next day. this has been the truth since the ancient times.

sadly, too many people today are living in a con or that mad rush to feel good and to look good without knowing na cycle na yun bec. they can't control their appetite for consumption.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    well women who work their ass of shows some sort of radiance, their ***ier strong willed and independent, you look at your wife you see someone really beautiful and knows how to bring herself pag dating ng gabi sa bahay mo yan uuwi di ka ba matutuwa nun?

before you guys got married shempre nagustuhan mo yan niligawan mo may trabaho yan non, she maintained herself, eh pag nag asawa inalisan mo ng work*depends if wifey says i wanna stay at home* mabbago lifestyle nyan.

some women just because they got married dont fix themselves, nag papataba na lang sa bahay, wag ganun, gusto ng guys ang mga wifey eh pareho parin itsura nung nakilala nila sila ofcourse except pag tumatanda na.

i see some women with families na pero grabe ang ganda pa rin, successful at work and ***y, kung ako asawa ko ganun i would definitely be proud!

besides itl definitely keep the spark, you cant encage her nor control her but she listens to you and she goes home only to you! :D bliss yun!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *DL:

Sing with me...

Heaven.... I'm in heaven.... and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.... and I seem to (have found) find the happiness I (sought) seek ...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    *DL:

Sing with me...

Heaven.... I'm in heaven.... and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.... and I seem to (have found) find the happiness I (sought) seek ...
    parang tagalog song toh ah, jolina ikaw ba yan?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Original song by Taco:

http://www.actionext.com/names_t/tac..._to_cheek.html

Sila rin ang kumanta nung "Puttin' on the Ritz".

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ay sorry hehehe, kay taco ba yan, tagalog kasi heaven nasa heaven ako hahaha sorry

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    :bwahaha:

No problem, Jolina-fan-dude...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
A housewife or a workingwife