New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Fire lake Grill's fettucine with shitake mushrooms is one of the best pastas I've ever had! I won't miss dining there again when I go back to Tagaytay!
    baket parang galit ka hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    baket parang galit ka hehe
    ha ha ha

I use a lot of ! for excitement and enthusiasm Wrong spelling tuloy yung fettuccine.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 7th, 2011 at 11:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    bring your girl to HK this weekend

When in HK, bring your date to SEVVA restaurant in Central for the most breathtaking Valentines date.

You will get a kiss guaranteed

A great place btw, to Pop the Big question to your girl.
    Last edited by marg; February 8th, 2011 at 01:24 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwede naman sa 13 o 15 para iwas traffic. Itinigil ko na yang date date sa valentines day nung nagaway kami ni misis dahil sa trapik years ago

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Pwede naman sa 13 o 15 para iwas traffic. Itinigil ko na yang date date sa valentines day nung nagaway kami ni misis dahil sa trapik years ago
    na curious tuloy ako hehe..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Wala ba something simple and romantic?

Like a condo roof-deck picnic under the stars? Holding hands and looking over the lights of the city?
    That is exactly what we're planning to do the night of the 14th, after spending some early morning hours in Tagaytay...

Spend a couple of hours on the balcony of our house. With pika-pika and wine/later brewed coffee and kuwento.... (Sa 15th or 16th na lang ang date....)

While listening to James Taylor's "Up On The Roof"....
    "At night the stars, they put on a show for free
    And Darling you can share them all with me"

(A real nice place for this is the 30th(?) floor of Vivere here in Alabang.... But, I am sure that this place is so crowded the night of the 14th, so it's not something we desire to share with other couples.....)

12.2K:lawn:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    (A real nice place for this is the 30th(?) floor of Vivere here in Alabang.... But, I am sure that this place is so crowded the night of the 14th, so it's not something we desire to share with other couples.....)
    Vivera SkyLounge at the 31st floor

Get the tables on the veranda area for a spectacular view. Ideal will be the one on the corner next to the staircase.

Best to go there on a serene Sunday night (Feb 13).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Just be careful not to get into a heated argument, or worse, a fight with your date. She could topple you off the rail guard.......

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We did everything we planned for the day, including watching The Mechanic at the ATC (wala nang Tangled)....

Now, listening to Up On The Roof over a shared cup of brewed coffee......

Happy Valentine everyone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Hotspot in valentines!