New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    GUYS!!

I did stick with my plan. I DID propose and she said... "YES"!!!!!

Im sooo happy!!!

I proposed in the groto of mother mary near the adoration chapel.. I did kneel down infornt of a couple people, but it was all worth it!!

But the thing is when we went to her house after dinner to break the news to her parents, it looked like their hearts stop beating.. it was so unexpected for them..

I knew it was coming because how i knew her mother is that she wants her daughter to end up an old maid!

My family is happy when we broke the news to them.. But it pains me that my inlaws couldnt seem to be happy for the decision her daughter made.

They said its really really hard for the parents of the daughter to accept something like this. Moreso that this is their first daughter to be proposed to.

Hayyy atleast my fiance and i are happy :-)

congrats po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    congrats sir....

siya nga pala sir, san mo nabili yung e-ring na binigay mo?magkano?
    pa pm naman sa akin at may pic ka ba nun sir?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Congrats to you!

Don't worry about your in-laws (to be). Give them some time to allow the thought of giving their daughter away for marriage to sink in. In the meantime, try to show them how you are going to be a responsible husband to their daughter. Allow them to get to know you and your family as well by doing several 'pamamanhikans'. They will feel much better knowing their daughter will be in good hands.

Enjoy your wedding preparations. I strongly suggest that you both attend the Discovery Weekend in Ateneo to prepare you both for married life. Good luck!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    GUYS!!

I did stick with my plan. I DID propose and she said... "YES"!!!!!

Im sooo happy!!!

I proposed in the groto of mother mary near the adoration chapel.. I did kneel down infornt of a couple people, but it was all worth it!!

But the thing is when we went to her house after dinner to break the news to her parents, it looked like their hearts stop beating.. it was so unexpected for them..

I knew it was coming because how i knew her mother is that she wants her daughter to end up an old maid!

My family is happy when we broke the news to them.. But it pains me that my inlaws couldnt seem to be happy for the decision her daughter made.

They said its really really hard for the parents of the daughter to accept something like this. Moreso that this is their first daughter to be proposed to.

Hayyy atleast my fiance and i are happy :-)
    :clap: congrats sir.

Kakainggit naman, kelan ko kaya magagawa yan.

Congratulations Sir....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ohoy! congratulations Bougartt :clap:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
HELP: I'm ready to ask my gf to marry me BUT..