New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually naguluhan ako sa tanong, u don't asked someone to be your friend...nangyayari na lang yun...tama yun isang poster na pathetic if you are asking someone to be your friend...
    Last edited by shadow; June 15th, 2007 at 12:13 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    its really an awkward question this friend thing... but alam ko kung kailan ang dalawang tao maging friends... right after you say sorry to your enemy, "can we be friends"?
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    puwede din pag binasted ka ng crush mo, sabihin sayo ng crush mo to lessen your suffering: can we be friends?

o kaya naman pag tinalo ka sa sports: your competition will give you a handshake with a smerk in his face: can we be friends?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    its natural hindi kailangan sabihin

and i quote

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies"

-mencius

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pwede rin the person wants to be closer to you pero meron na sila bf/gf. To eliminate the guilt they will label the relationship as "friends". Pero masyado kayo close. Have you ever asked a person to be your friend?

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Pwede rin the person wants to be closer to you pero meron na sila bf/gf. To eliminate the guilt they will label the relationship as "friends". Pero masyado kayo close. Have you ever asked a person to be your friend?
    Uso pa ba yan sa late 20s and up?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Uso pa ba yan sa late 20s and up?
    Didn't know may age limit pala yan. Happened to me when I was 15 and again on my early 20s. Both have BF na sundalo na naka deploy.

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Didn't know may age limit pala yan. Happened to me when I was 15 and again on my early 20s. Both have BF na sundalo na naka deploy.
    Cheating na tingin ko kapag late 20s tapos meron bf/gf pero may bestfriend na opposite s3x (straight) tapos lalabas na sila lang or magka-chat..
    Kapag may bf/gf dapat umexit na si bestfriend or close friend.. Lokohan na yan..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Parang one of the conversations my friend & I had before. Can you be close with an opposite s*x & won’t have feelings? I said yes & he said no.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Have you ever asked a person to be your friend?