The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

sariwang sariwa pa sir.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    "You're the best" according to study is one of the top best lies.

5 Lies All Women Tell - AskMen

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've been lurking at the x rated subs of redt for several days now and found out that doctors are the most sought after there for casual, hookup, one night stands, FUBU or whatever arrangements they have there. Initially I thought it was because of the prestige of the profession but apparently that was NOT the reason. It was because doctors (male and female) are good in bed daw! My lawyer friend's ex wife is a doctor and he can confirm LOL!

Well, I would not be surprised since they know human anatomy. What I am surprised is there are a lot of promiscuous doctors. I was probably in my 20s or 30s already when I found out that some doctors are wild because they let loose all their stress in bed. Hence shows like grey's anatomy. I have doctor cousins and I was told there are even doctors that smoke and do drugs during med school. Anyway, I would not go to a doctor whose lifestyle I don't agree with. Saka my assumption is if they play around it's with people in the medical field.

BTW, totoo kaya tsismis that some meds reps wh0re themselves out to doctors (may pumapatol kaya?!?!) Anyway, matatanda na doctors ko and afaik they are upright and have high moral standards. RIP to those that have passed
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 10th, 2022 at 08:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I've been lurking at the x rated subs of redt for several days now and found out that doctors are the most sought after there for casual, hookup, one night stands, FUBU or whatever arrangements they have there. Initially I thought it was because of the prestige of the profession but apparently that was NOT the reason. It was because doctors (male and female) are good in bed daw! My lawyer friend's ex wife is a doctor and he can confirm LOL!

Well, I would not be surprised since they know human anatomy. What I am surprised is there are a lot of promiscuous doctors. I was probably in my 20s or 30s already when I found out that some doctors are wild because they let loose all their stress in bed. Hence shows like grey's anatomy. I have doctor cousins and I was told there are even doctors that smoke and do drugs during med school. Anyway, I would not go to a doctor whose lifestyle I don't agree with. Saka my assumption is if they play around it's with people in the medical field.

BTW, totoo kaya tsismis that some meds reps wh0re themselves out to doctors (may pumapatol kaya?!?!) Anyway, matatanda na doctors ko and afaik they are upright and have high moral standards. RIP to those that have passed
    Yes there are doctors (both male & female) who have affairs too, just like any other profession.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Yes there are doctors (both male & female) who have affairs too, just like any other profession.
    I read an article that doctors have the highest probability of an affair.

My optha in the 90s, high profile affair nga but they married in the end. Yung married friend ko (guy), married doctor na ka affair! Has your ***ual partner said you are the best *** she/he ever had in his/her life? Yung both married daw ang "safest" affair Has your ***ual partner said you are the best *** she/he ever had in his/her life? Kasi kung magka sira, walang sumbungan because both lose lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Let's wait for dr. d.Has your ***ual partner said you are the best *** she/he ever had in his/her life?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Let's wait for dr. d.Has your ***ual partner said you are the best *** she/he ever had in his/her life?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    "no such luck."

my older colleague once said, "high naku, dr. d, buti na lang kuripot ka!"

"i'm not sure whether it's because of that, or because they're afraid of my wife."

seriously,
    God gave me more blessings than i deserve.
    i would not want to give Him cause for second thoughts.

personally,
    'babaero' is a personality. being well-off just makes it easier to afford.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2022 at 01:18 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "no such luck."

my older colleague once said, "high naku, dr. d, buti na lang kuripot ka!"

"i'm not sure whether it's because of that, or because they're afraid of my wife."

seriously,
    God gave me more blessings than i deserve.
    i would not want to give Him cause for second thoughts.

personally,
    'babaero' is a personality. being well-off just makes it easier to afford.
    Doc ang pinaguusapan yung performance ng doctor not adultery. Sa reddt they prefer to have s3x with doctors because they are good in bed daw.

Last edited by _Cathy_; March 11th, 2022 at 01:29 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Doc ang pinaguusapan yung performance ng doctor not adultery. Sa reddt they prefer to have s3x with doctors because they are good in bed daw.

i was answering travs.
    in essence, i was saying to him, "i'm sorry but i can't help you there."

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Now I wonder how doctors, in front of a naked woman, switch from physician mode to erotic mode and vice versa. What would the brain dictate?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast