New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    condolence sir...

kung hindi na talaga possible na magkausap kayo ng kapatid mo, tama sila kuha ka na ng abugado... siya na pakausap mo sa kapatid mo at sa bayaw mo ( sa tingin ko makikisaw-saw yung bayaw mo e )... basa ka rin ng family code para my idea ka sa mga bagay bagay... yun naman ang gusto mong mangyari dahil ayaw mo na rin makausap ang kapatid mo.

pero kung meron pang konting liwanag sa inyong relasyon ng kapatid mo.... subukan mo pa rin... sayang naman kung di mo sinubakan... if you really can't settle amicably... lawyer is ur best bet to your problem....

good luck and God bless...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember, there was once these two siblings (both adopted) fighting over who's going to get the bigger share of 1 billion peso. It's sad to see this for why can't they just split it fairly para wala ng gulo?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    have not read all replies yet i dont know if may nag suggest na nito. first condolence to you.

If all titles were conjugal properties, and you mentioned that your mother died first, question is is your mothers estate closed already? settled na ba lahat na papers for estate closure mga taxes bayad na? were the titles, properties, cash divided na?

distribution as fas as I can remember is 50% goes to remaining spouse, 50% left is divided equally to siblings, if walang will. If my will, you can contest this na done not in good faith or coerced ang mother mo, if you really want to get some properties.

Now if closed na ang estate ng mother mo and two lang kayo dapat may 1/4 kana of all the properties owned by your mother conjugal and personal. the remaining 50% which went to your father may half ka rin doon if it is still under his name and if walang will, but as I mentioned the will can always be disputed if you have a good lawyer.

advantage sayo if your mothers estate is not yet closed, since you first have to close it and transfer the titles to the three of you, if not losed and the conjugal properties were transfered to your sisters name by virtue of either donation, deed of sale, by your late father then may habol ka pa kase hindi lang siya ang may ari noon. kayong tatlo ang owner so bali illegal ang pag transfer.

I'm not a lawyer but these things are what is happening also to my fathers family and i am privy to the details, i might be wrong on some counts but i think this might help you in asking your lawyer in some of the possibilities or technical legalities. there are other pa regarding mga claims, just cant remember as of now. hope this can help you.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    clavel: first of all my condolences to your loss... tama si nicolodeon, baka madaan sa usapan yan its worth a shot... kung ayaw then settle it thru legal means. She's still your sister.
    sori to say may wife already did it. nakipag arrange nang meeting with my tita pero turn down nang kapatid ko

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    have not read all replies yet i dont know if may nag suggest na nito. first condolence to you.

If all titles were conjugal properties, and you mentioned that your mother died first, question is is your mothers estate closed already? settled na ba lahat na papers for estate closure mga taxes bayad na? were the titles, properties, cash divided na?

distribution as fas as I can remember is 50% goes to remaining spouse, 50% left is divided equally to siblings, if walang will. If my will, you can contest this na done not in good faith or coerced ang mother mo, if you really want to get some properties.

Now if closed na ang estate ng mother mo and two lang kayo dapat may 1/4 kana of all the properties owned by your mother conjugal and personal. the remaining 50% which went to your father may half ka rin doon if it is still under his name and if walang will, but as I mentioned the will can always be disputed if you have a good lawyer.

advantage sayo if your mothers estate is not yet closed, since you first have to close it and transfer the titles to the three of you, if not losed and the conjugal properties were transfered to your sisters name by virtue of either donation, deed of sale, by your late father then may habol ka pa kase hindi lang siya ang may ari noon. kayong tatlo ang owner so bali illegal ang pag transfer.

I'm not a lawyer but these things are what is happening also to my fathers family and i am privy to the details, i might be wrong on some counts but i think this might help you in asking your lawyer in some of the possibilities or technical legalities. there are other pa regarding mga claims, just cant remember as of now. hope this can help you.
    Thanks tama ka nabasa ko na nga ito sa family code

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
guys help... family matter