New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Curious lang, not that I'm encouraging it, katuwaan lang po...since many of you here have admitted cheating on your wives/gf's....anu gamit nyong gadgets/tools para hindi kayo mahuli ng wife/gf n'yo na nakipaglandian sa iba...hehehe!

As for me, I use dual sim Verzio-brand cellphone...u can password protect your phonebook, files, and messages with this fone..i think SAMSUNG fones have this security feature also. I also use its auto-off feature to automatically turn off the phone when I get home. Kayo ba? share naman kayo dyan...hehehe!

Tips and do's/don't are also welcome!

Warning! Flirting is habit-forming!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    There's this low end nokia phone,i think its the nokia 1600 or 2310..It has a hidden feature called "screened messages" wherein when you add a recipient to the screened messages option the sms message from that recipient wont go to your sms inbox & there wont be a "1 message received" on the standby screen..the received message will be forwarded directly to the screened messages folder..I tried this before when i had chick #1 & #2..hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Usually Symbian S60 phones (nokia N series and similar) can have software/applications added to automatically forward messages from pre-determined celfone numbers to certain folders which also can be hidden and password protected. No beep or 1 message notification. It will also screen phone calls and auto-reply to pre-determined numbers with a pre-set TXT message.

Other applications will automatically forward messages based on keywords or celfone number to pre-determined subfolders or even to another celfone number.

The same above mentioned applications are also useful if someone is sending you unwanted SMS/TXT and even phonecalls.

Aside from celfones, YM/IM chat is used which generally doesn't leave much of a data trail if you turn off the auto-log feature.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron na palang ganun..

nice tips.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sugoi_yats View Post
    Curious lang, not that I'm encouraging it, katuwaan lang po...since many of you here have admitted cheating on your wives/gf's....anu gamit nyong gadgets/tools para hindi kayo mahuli ng wife/gf n'yo na nakipaglandian sa iba...hehehe!

As for me, I use dual sim Verzio-brand cellphone...u can password protect your phonebook, files, and messages with this fone..i think SAMSUNG fones have this security feature also. I also use its auto-off feature to automatically turn off the phone when I get home. Kayo ba? share naman kayo dyan...hehehe!

Tips and do's/don't are also welcome!

Warning! Flirting is habit-forming!
    hmmm...you're giving me an idea...

to address the problem of infidelity with an aid of a gadget, i guess this rule shall be imposed: thou shall not use/maintain a cellphone, unless it is issued by me.---loving girlfriend

pag asawa na, more primitive...5110 ang pagamit na cellphone...di pwedeng i silent mode

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Naku, nag bigay kayo ng idea kay ab_intio. Patay ang bf niya.......

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    spare phone lang nakatago lang sa drawer sa office. meron siyempreng SIN CARD sa loob yun.. prepaid lang. tapos lagi lang naka silent

ganito ginagawa nung katrabaho ko eh ..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=7]Behold and multiply.:cupid:[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    There's this low end nokia phone,i think its the nokia 1600 or 2310..It has a hidden feature called "screened messages" wherein when you add a recipient to the screened messages option the sms message from that recipient wont go to your sms inbox & there wont be a "1 message received" on the standby screen..the received message will be forwarded directly to the screened messages folder..I tried this before when i had chick #1 & #2..hehe
    Thanks for sharing

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow such classy men we have here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Flirting tools/gadgets