New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: *** on the first date .. are you for it or against it?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am for "*** on the first date"

14 56.00%
  • No, I am against "*** on the first date"

11 44.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    One of my Motto in life is "Never put-off for tomorrow what you can do today"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    And my friend told me that this was what young men are not capable of doing.
    Only for more experienced men...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought the older the man gets, the more rounds he could do. Could late 30s be the peak? Then when he hits mid 50s no more na. That's just my assumption.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny_Lane View Post
    Whoa. HS kids having *** on a first date at that?

yup... whoa!! where were they when i was in HS?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I thought the older the man gets, the more rounds he could do. Could late 30s be the peak? Then when he hits mid 50s no more na. That's just my assumption.

Partly depends on the fitness but also important is practice and experience to help keep it "up".

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Not true. Older men may not have the quantity but they do have the quality. When I was in my teens, I could do several rounds in one night. But they were usually quick with just a few minutes rest in between rounds.

Now, in my 50's, the most I can do is three rounds in one night. But each round lasts 30 to 45 minutes with lots of play. Rest periods are usually two or three hours in between rounds. And oh, that is with the help of vitamin "V" to keep the pole up. Without vitamin "V," I'm only good for one round a night.

But back to the topic:

Why do we still have double standards until now? Why is it that if a man plays around and have *** on a first date, it's okay. But if a woman speaks her mind and says she wants to have *** and does it, we brand her as easy? For me, I admire women without fear or inhibitions and who can be true to themselves.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I wouldn't date a guy who has *** on the first date. With women kasi there is also such a thing as guys that are "malandi" These are the guys that are easily seduced even by women that are butterface. Suplado guys are more appealing.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny_Lane View Post
    Whoa. HS kids having *** on a first date at that?
    Here in the US, yep. Many experiment with *** like they experiment with marijuana. It's not a BF/GF thing or even a date.

It's more like an after school thing. Classes are finished and both parents are still at work......... Hmmmmm.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    *** on the first date? Too easy there is no fun. Parang hit and run ang labanan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I'd say, NO.

Sorry but I'm from the old school.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
*** on the first date...