New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: *** on the first date .. are you for it or against it?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am for "*** on the first date"

14 56.00%
  • No, I am against "*** on the first date"

11 44.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    NO! having *** must be done after marriage! at saka mahirap na baka may STD.

sarap tapos hirap?!? no!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    i see...parang expressway? makes me wonder...

hehehe
    well... buying a car means putting down some serious cash. so i'd be pretty discerning

if the test drive isn't good, thank the dealer and look for other models around

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    No for me...I do respect women haven't done that and never will...good boy ako.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    No for me...I do respect women haven't done that and never will...good boy ako.
    I wish everyone thinks like you do

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef_10 View Post
    well... buying a car means putting down some serious cash. so i'd be pretty discerning

if the test drive isn't good, thank the dealer and look for other models around
    in that sense, women are just objects of what? relationships are primarily governed by the rules of getting the inflated value of your cash in quintuples or more? when did humanity learn to equate a possible relationship to commodity?

getting to know some wonderful souls ought to be the most pleasant happening that would ever break your humdrum routine, and possibly, a thing of the past which ought to be cherished in your twilight years.

i am just wondering if i'm just being old-fashioned. are the values of yesteryears becoming too cliche now?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ako no na talaga isa sa regrets sa buhay ko ung nangyari dati, hirap sabihin sa mga naging ka relations ko.. hahaha.. and mahirap na makarma.. ok lang kung ako, wag naman mga mahal ko sa buhay,. at okay lang kung tawagin ako naive or gay wala naman ako dapat patunayan at ndi ako na iinsecure kahit naka 100 na kayo na babae inano.. gandang lalake ata to.. hahaha..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I did a lot of it in high school and collage, but now now a chance i love my wife but like my wife said im a flirt but hangang doon na lang ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Whoa. HS kids having *** on a first date at that?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    in that sense, women are just objects of what? relationships are primarily governed by the rules of getting the inflated value of your cash in quintuples or more? when did humanity learn to equate a possible relationship to commodity?

getting to know some wonderful souls ought to be the most pleasant happening that would ever break your humdrum routine, and possibly, a thing of the past which ought to be cherished in your twilight years.

i am just wondering if i'm just being old-fashioned. are the values of yesteryears becoming too cliche now?
    women are objects of my desire i for one don't see women the way you have put it. but some women don't get the relationship between men and their cars.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    interestingly, the score/votes for this survey is 9 all as of this time. . .

for me, if both parties have no problem with it, why not?. . .
    don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today; cause if you enjoyed it today, you can do it again tomorrow

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
*** on the first date...