New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mali na yung ginagawa ng guy sa kwento mo.

what he's trying to do is enforce his dominance over you. Katakot yan kasi later on pag di ka nya makuha sa salita, mananakit na yan.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung ganyan ng pinapakita ngayon pano kung kasal na kayo baka mas malala ng gawin sayo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    what to do if one day you wake up....di mu na pla sya mahal? for me kasi it's easy to get into a relationship pero it's soooo hard to get out of it. anu kaya maganda gawin?
    You just have to talk it over with your bf/gf (depending on situation). But before you do that, better make sure that you really have lost that loving feeling for your special someone because if you suddenly realize that you still love him/her after you have said your "goodbyes", it will be much harder to retract. And if you are able to "retract" your "goodbyes", there will still be long term consequences to consider.

Baka naman....:gayfight:

:peace:

Di kasi gawain yan ng tunay na lalaki e..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    mali na yung ginagawa ng guy sa kwento mo.

what he's trying to do is enforce his dominance over you. Katakot yan kasi later on pag di ka nya makuha sa salita, mananakit na yan.
    i dont think he's capable of hurting me naman pero i dont know rin kung anu ang pwede nya gawin saken "kung" ikakasal nga ako sa kanya..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ingat pala sa pakikipag break sa bf.

meron mga twisted ang utak..

meron ung if-i-cant-have-u-nobody-else-can mentality

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    yep... there's no such thing as "you fell out of love"! it's not like you wake up in the morning and you realized that you are not inloved anymore. it's more like "inching out of love"!

the key in your situation is communication. that's the 2 way kind. that's the lifeblood of the relationship. if one refuses to communicate for whatever reason, the relationship dies!

been there, done that!
    ur right. siguro nga e2 na yung nangyayari samen. hirap din kasi makipag communicate kung alam mong hindi naman sya makikinig. he's a type of person na feeling nya lagi syang tama. well hindi ako magaling sa debate kaya quiet nalang ako when it comes to arguements pero i make it a point na ipafeel sa kanya na sya ang mali. pag ako naman ang mali admit ko naman agad e. di ko na wait pa na pag awayan pa namen. thanks ha.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    set him free

hehe ako nga ang di makawala e...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    parang nang yari na rin sa kin yan. i tried to talk to her about it pero hindi niya ako maintindihan. i suggested trying new things, going out impulsively, etc... mas naging frustrating yung relationship. eventually sinabi ko na hindi na ako masaya. parang pinapahirapan na lang namin ang isa't isa.

if there really are no feelings in spite of your trying to revive the relationship, it's really going to be hard to go on. even if love is more than a feeling, kasama pa rin ang feelings sa isang relationship.

anyway, if you've already decided that the relationship is not for you, best is to find a way to tell him about it. you owe him that much. he might try to find ways for you to love him again. bahala ka na if you want to give it another try.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    he "owns" u

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
fell out of love?