New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *Horsepower
    -Thanks for your honest opinion. Actually I trust her alot. Its just that there are alot of people trying to homewreck our relationship, not only the ex but also her co-workers. So i trust her alot.

* Xto
    - I never actually gave her any ultimatum. She would just mention to me that her ex did this.. did that.. So everytime she shares something like that, I just tell her "Did you tell him to leave us alone already?" She'd say yes, she has told him three times in three different scenarios.

* DeathLance
    - Yeah I value her happiness more than anything. She apologized for what had happened and i told her there's no need for any apology since these are circumstances we could not control. Gave her a hug and a kiss then we're back to normal.

* CVT
    - They had their closure WAAAAY before. So in my understanding he's just like a cockroach that never wants to go away!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    What the guy does is less important (much less important) than how your fiancee reacts.

Maybe he thinks he is still in love with her. I'm sure the many hopeless romantics here will say "Go for it!!!" if the shoe were on the other foot (ie, he might be posting in some other board talking about himself realizing that he still loves his ex-GF who's about to get married).

But, in the end, if your fiancee is as loyal and trustworthy as you think she is, then I'm sure she will do the right thing.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post

* CVT
    - They had their closure WAAAAY before. So in my understanding he's just like a cockroach that never wants to go away!

That's what I perceived it too. But some guys never know when to stop, because it gives them a high when they irritate others....

Don't lose them both bro.,- i.e., your wife-to-be or your composure...

7303:soda:

ang maaring "EX" lang na di ko pakakawalan is yung may "GT-A" lalo na kung may "evo" hehehe

on a serious note..... ok lang naamn sinabi mo yun, atleast direct to the point ka, and somehow the guy is going overboard, pero, baka kasi isipin ng guy na nainsecure ka kaya kay lumapit.

if your fiance is true to your affair, she will insist to the guy na hindi or ayaw....

but if you felt na the guy threathen your fiance, thats the time you step in...iba na yun....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and tell your gf to stop being friends with her co-workers who are not supportive of your relationship ... i have no doubt they are somewhat influencing your gf to entertain the kumag, palibhasa rich and powerful

how come the kumag still knows her cp # anyway? at the first sign of kumag not letting go, she should have changed her cp #

3 times being told and he won't back-off ... harassment na yan ... you really have a problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
EX-es that would just not leave.