New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Me? No. My wife has an only brother.

I do have a friend from college days who fell for, well uh.... the Mom hehehe.

To be fair, the Mom was hot. ***ier than the daughter

Is that normal or did he need psychological help?

M.I.L.F ?

Moms I'd Like to be Friends ...

:naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa sis in law ko. fallen? no. desired? yes. hehe. pero not to the point na may binalak akong gawin and the desire never lingered. hirap kasi pag nasa same house. minsan nagiging careless sila sa pananamit at kilos kaya napapatingin at isip ako ng masama. pero parang passing moment lang yun.

maybe it's just human nature to want what you don't have and animal instinct when it comes to "admiring" the female body. :D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Parang kanta..... Wag kang magisip ng ano pa man.

Sa iba mo nalang ibaling at least doon ang guilt mo ay not as much kung sakaling mangyari nga.

Pero hot ba talaga?
    ahhh ofcourse tama ka jan sir. And yes, hot talaga. And as Sir Coiter says, when they are around you a lot or nasa kabilang bahay ka, they rarely take any effort anymore to dress appropriately dahil hindi ka na bisita eh, you are a member of the family, sorta like a brother. Kaya pag andun ako, biglang dadaan ung isa sa harap mu naka super short shorts or naka t-shirt lang na mahaba or naka pantulog pa, tpus spaghetti strap tees na baktung pa, saan ka pa!

mapapaisip ka minsan na nanadya talaga, hirap lang mag assuming. And besides, walang masamang binabalak talaga. Observing lang

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jayemkay View Post
    ahhh ofcourse tama ka jan sir. And yes, hot talaga. And as Sir Coiter says, when they are around you a lot or nasa kabilang bahay ka, they rarely take any effort anymore to dress appropriately dahil hindi ka na bisita eh, you are a member of the family, sorta like a brother. Kaya pag andun ako, biglang dadaan ung isa sa harap mu naka super short shorts or naka t-shirt lang na mahaba or naka pantulog pa, tpus spaghetti strap tees na baktung pa, saan ka pa!

mapapaisip ka minsan na nanadya talaga, hirap lang mag assuming. And besides, walang masamang binabalak talaga. Observing lang
    Pare, tayo tayo na lang mga boys nag-u-usap-usap dito, maglolokohan pa tayo.

sige na, aminin mo na na may binabalak kang XXX And pare, nananadya talaga yan. hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by emanzano View Post
    Pare, tayo tayo na lang mga boys nag-u-usap-usap dito, maglolokohan pa tayo.

sige na, aminin mo na na may binabalak kang XXX And pare, nananadya talaga yan. hahaha!
    nyahahaha to each his own, bossing! unang una, hindi lahat tayo dito boys. tahimik lang siguro mga gelz. Secondly, we all have our little mental haven where those nasty thoughts can let loose. The choice of whether or not to take them a step further determines how much the risk is worth. In my case, solb nako ke esmi talaga coz she IS the hotter sister. So kung anumang R-rated or x-rated shows lined up in my head, hanggang dun lang sila. I ain't acting on it, no way. Not worth it

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sa mga nagsabi na hindi yun ang dahilan kung bakit di kayo nagkatuluyan...

....ows di nga? Stir!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    The choice of whether or not to take them a step further determines how much the risk is worth. In my case, solb nako ke esmi talaga coz she IS the hotter sister. So kung anumang R-rated or x-rated shows lined up in my head, hanggang dun lang sila. I ain't acting on it, no way. Not worth it
    i admire your restraint. good job bro.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    nyahahaha to each his own, bossing! unang una, hindi lahat tayo dito boys. tahimik lang siguro mga gelz. Secondly, we all have our little mental haven where those nasty thoughts can let loose. The choice of whether or not to take them a step further determines how much the risk is worth. In my case, solb nako ke esmi talaga coz she IS the hotter sister. So kung anumang R-rated or x-rated shows lined up in my head, hanggang dun lang sila. I ain't acting on it, no way. Not worth it
    our thoughts are amoral...we cant prevent our brain from being flooded with some nasty thoughts...so long as we don't initiate some operative acts that would somehow ripen to committing something outside the bounds of morality, then let loose til the brain cells entertaining those thoughts got tired and just die a natural death...just don't act on it...then your thoughts, no matter how nasty they may be would remain faultless...human body is an open system, naturally, the stimulus would just generate activities in your central nervous system...

just celebrate the fact that you were able to overcome the dictates of your ID...this makes human beings superior from among the breed of any animals alive.mabuhay ka jayemkay!!!! wehehe...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by emanzano View Post
    i admire your restraint. good job bro.
    I've been there and done that, twice. So i'm well trained in the art of control and restraint. And i'm lucky that the third time was a charm.

p.s.
    part of the self control process is knowing how to find suitable outlets for those inner thoughts/urges, in order to prevent any "explosions" of indecent or inappropriate actions. One example of a suitable outlet: this thread. hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I do have a friend from college days who fell for, well uh.... the Mom hehehe.

To be fair, the Mom was hot. ***ier than the daughter

Is that normal or did he need psychological help?

that's perfectly normal bro!!!!! ang tawag dian ay boyhood fantasy. naging sila ba ng Moro International Liberation Front?
    Last edited by n2knee; December 7th, 2008 at 12:46 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ever fallen for the other sister?