New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ...and no, i'm not referring to Sister Mary from the Convent. I mean have you ever been in that awkward place where you seem to find your girlfriend's (or even worse, YOUR WIFE's) sister as attractive if not more attractive? And how hard it is to keep from getting caught gawking during family outings or visits to the in-laws? And then to make things even more awkward, you get the feeling that the sister is checkin' you out also (warning! warning! imminent danger approaching!)

I have to admit, personally i have been in that situation at least twice before. My ex-girlfriends' sisters we definitely hotter, and it drove me nuts. Shempre in the end, love prevails, thus i never took that next step that leads to more headache. My wife is 2 years younger than me but has an older sister just my age, who is hot too. But my wife definitely still takes the cake in the family gene pool , and it's safe to say i'm in a better place and more mature state of mind.

It all got me thinking though if there are other peepz out there who have been through such situations, and how it turned out. Just curious. Feel free to share.

p.s.
    sorry, dapat poll gagawin ko instead of thread, pero don't know how to start one hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    pop corn mode nalang ako kase hindi pa ito nangyayari sakin hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    by analogy na lang....

younger brother pursued me. one semestral break umuwi ang kuya, pursued me (apparently, he had no idea of his bro courting me) of whom i was a bit attracted...i sensed the danger, i gave both the cold treatment and left my hometown...their only sis, married my favorite cousin...

back then, i had in mind that awkward feeling during family reunion...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope. I was lucky in that I was then dating the prettiest of the sisters.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Once an ex-gf/fiance had a hot younger sister but I didn't see her often at their house. Then when I went out with her to meet her high school friends one of them was extremely gorgeous. Needless to say the dinner got awkward for me since I kept glancing at her friend. But it's not the reason why she is an ex-gf/fiance and not my wife.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    im guilty of this,

my ex-gf has a younger hotter sister that time. when i visit their place, i always check out her younger sis. wearing the short shorts and sando type shirt, i cant control myself looking at her. (i do sound manyak na)

but she was not the reason why we ended up the relationship.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

BINGO!

Ito lang solution jan. Make sure you're dating the hottest na sa magkakapatid, para wala ng sakit ng ulo.

But what if you're already dating the hottest sister, but she has a hotter friend?

What's life for if not for these dilemnas?!

------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Opportunity knocks only once but temptation leans on the doorbell."

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nope. Kasi yung GF ko only female child Tapos dalwang lalakeng kapatid.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Same situation. Turned out my current wife was the prettiest of the siblings...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    you can't win them all... cherish what you have! but, it's nice to flirt sometimes

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ever fallen for the other sister?