New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It also varies between situations in each family, the age and mentality of the children. I know of a family patriarch who distributed his wealth before he passed away but mainly because his children were already grown up and generally successful, and he knew he and his wife would be cared for.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    It also varies between situations in each family, the age and mentality of the children. I know of a family patriarch who distributed his wealth before he passed away but mainly because his children were already grown up and generally successful, and he knew he and his wife would be cared for.
    That is good for them, bro.

But from an outsider's point of view,- that is bordering on the dangerous ...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.2K:hook1:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ That really depends on how well you really know your children and if they were brought up with the correct and proper values.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    I think it's a standard na bigay talaga house sa girl na anak.

Well ganon samin. Reason is mas dehado girl kung sakali may saltik maging asawa.

Boys should be able to provide for his future or present family.
    House is for the youngest boy in the family although unmarried girls should stay.

Why is it for the youngest boy? Read your last sentence.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    This is what the Dad of ex SO did. Some time in his mid or late 80s, all the assets were distributed EXCEPT for the family home which he refused to sell. I suppose it wasn't given to just one child since the value is much higher than the rest of the assets. There was also some cash in the bank left (majority was already divided) and personal effects (watches), considering na those were the only assets left, pinag awayan pa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when dad passed away,
    he was legally property-less.
    nai-pamana na lahat samin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123