New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    we're hit pretty hard by the senior citizen discount law, sir. i can't afford to give more discounts...
    heh heh.
    of course, it's a joke! "i was doing this for free, in the 4 to 5 years that i was in training... ano ba naman ang isa pa!"
    come into my parlor...
    alas, i am not into cardio.
    What's your specialization?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What's your specialization?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    sorry, guys.
    i'm not comfortable revealing that... "personal space and all that..."

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sorry, guys.
    i'm not comfortable revealing that... "personal space and all that..."
    Let me guess, gynecology? DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.? DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Almost 2 months nako smoke free, quit cold turkey. woo! No strong craving kahit na busog or umiinom. Thousands of php saved, possibly millions dahil sa benefits ng pag tigil. Parang on/off switch lang, naumay na siguro talaga ako sa yosi.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    There is this lady who I find so hot - head to foot! Kaso she smokes a lot so I keep wondering to myself does she also smell like chimney down there?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    If she's clean, she will be delicious😋

A friend who started smoking way before college is coughing really hard the last few months with short breathes.I think he has abused his lungs beyond repair. 38yo and already has the worst of symptoms.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Almost 2 months nako smoke free, quit cold turkey. woo! No strong craving kahit na busog or umiinom. Thousands of php saved, possibly millions dahil sa benefits ng pag tigil. Parang on/off switch lang, naumay na siguro talaga ako sa yosi.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Sa mga nagquit - cold turkey - congrats. One of the hardest things to do. I was smoking 2 packs a day for several years. When i went to ksa, nabawasan ng husto dahil takot akong magkasakit. Continued smoking with 10 sticks/day until i felt fingers playing with my heart when i smoked. Next day, threw away the cigarettes and never smoked again.That was more than 10 years ago.

Ngayon, balik tayo sa 'how to fight addiction'. We can either use brain entrainment or CES or both. Lahat pala ng thread ko: ay iisa ang subject matter, using same freq.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Sa mga nagquit - cold turkey - congrats. One of the hardest things to do. I was smoking 2 packs a day for several years. When i went to ksa, nabawasan ng husto dahil takot akong magkasakit. Continued smoking with 10 sticks/day until i felt fingers playing with my heart when i smoked. Next day, threw away the cigarettes and never smoked again.That was more than 10 years ago.

Ngayon, balik tayo sa 'how to fight addiction'. We can either use brain entrainment or CES or both. Lahat pala ng thread ko: ay iisa ang subject matter, using same freq.

quit cold turkey 12 years, from 2-3 packs a day..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    quit cold turkey 12 years, from 2-3 packs a day..
    Congratulations, sir. Mahirap gawin yon. Could not quit before dahil pabalikbalik until i felt the fingers playing with my heart.

Btw, I researched on utube about the book of allen carr's 'easyway to stop smoking'. The book is 150usd. Mr. Carr has made millions with his book, judging from the high profile personalities that used his method. Medyo convinced ako 80-90%. May nakagamit na ba nito na ts? Pls share your experience. It is also stated in his website that he can 'cure' other addiction, too. For smoking, parang ayos 'to, for other addictions, this remain to be seen on utube.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Congratulations, sir. Mahirap gawin yon. Could not quit before dahil pabalikbalik until i felt the fingers playing with my heart.

Btw, I researched on utube about the book of allen carr's 'easyway to stop smoking'. The book is 150usd. Mr. Carr has made millions with his book, judging from the high profile personalities that used his method. Medyo convinced ako 80-90%. May nakagamit na ba nito na ts? Pls share your experience. It is also stated in his website that he can 'cure' other addiction, too. For smoking, parang ayos 'to, for other addictions, this remain to be seen on utube.

i saw my dad died of lung cancer, i saw him na naghirap, that made me stop, now i also stopped drinking alcohol, last ko was jan 1 of this year..., from that discipline could also stop eating carbs, sugar etc, did that for a year, i could also do water fast for days as form of detox....now i understand why people dont have no appetite when they are sick, its a way for the body to heal itself, digestion uses energy and pollutes the body, what the body in the absence of food does is it will cosume the bacteria and dead cells that is harming it, its called autophagy, while giving your organs like kidneys, liver, pancreas etc...time to rest and heal...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?