New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    its too early to tell, but I am glad I decided to stop na after 15 years. I had my first drinking session without lighting a stick the very first night I decided to quit. Again its too early but I'm quite proud of myself.

Its easy to quit, the hard part is to resist and stay smoke free.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Am still trying. About a month already........

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    My dad died early this year and the last advice he gave me was to quit. I didn't really followed it... until a few months later when I had a heart attack. This made me quit immediately.
    hypertension. Already had two symptoms of high blood pressure after the holidays; jan4th and feb 14th. I listened to an isochronic tone and within 15-30", bumaba ang bp ko. I am not taking any maintenance as of now. Try mo na pag may symptoms ka ng hypertension; listen to this tone. download from youtube via torch browser: isochronic tone hypertension. syempre, have your maintenance ready just in case. The tone will 'force' your pineal gland to stabilize your body functions, lowering bp. (about a dozen people had succumb to cardiac arrest after the holidays).

Mod, sorry, mali pala ang thread dito. pls feel free to transfer it to the health section. Ty.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by R0TC1V View Post
    Sir. Pa share nman ng book or link to find it. Thanks. 20yrs smoking 1 pack a day... haaaayyy
    woops sorry late reply. here you go bro: http://prdupl02.ynet.co.il/ForumFiles_2/15119301.pdf

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Does smoking 2-3 sticks a day still hurt our health? yun lang naman lagi kong consumption daily unless sobrang stress ako umaabot ng 5 sticks pero bihirang mangyari yun.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    Does smoking 2-3 sticks a day still hurt our health? yun lang naman lagi kong consumption daily unless sobrang stress ako umaabot ng 5 sticks pero bihirang mangyari yun.
    Hindi ako naninigarilyo pero meron akong close friend na yung consumption nya ng cigarette eh katulad ng sayo. Madali syang hingalin according to him. And I think it is not good.

Sent from my E5333 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is this lady who I find so hot - head to foot! Kaso she smokes a lot so I keep wondering to myself does she also smell like chimney down there?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    good for you!
    i am not in the tobacco business, but my profession derives income from people such as you! keep smoking, sir!

now... if that does not deter you even a bit from smoking, perhaps nothing will.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    good for you!
    i am not in the tobacco business, but my profession derives income from people such as you! keep smoking, sir!

now... if that does not deter you even a bit from smoking, perhaps nothing will.
    Doc, which field are you? Discount na man dyan. Need a cardio lang for regular PMS.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Doc, which field are you? Discount na man dyan. Need a cardio lang for regular PMS.

we're hit pretty hard by the senior citizen discount law, sir. i can't afford to give more discounts...
    heh heh.
    of course, it's a joke! "i was doing this for free, in the 4 to 5 years that i was in training... ano ba naman ang isa pa!"
    come into my parlor...
    alas, i am not into cardio.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?