New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    34 years of heavy smoking, nth times tried to quit. Now, roughly 4 years in total stop. Determination lng talaga at focus to defeat the craving. Vaping helped me did it, ng masira ang unit ko hindi ko na hinahanap ang yosi.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    10+ years smoker. just switched to vaping

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Cold turkey for me since July. Been a heavy smoker for more than 20 years.

Now I cant stand the smell of cigarettes and look at smokers with a mixture of pity and disdain
    Good for you.

Ako hirap pa rin to stop it pero at least now 50% na lang ng usual consumption ko.

Sent via Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Swerte pala ako. I can stop on demand kahit 15 years nako heavy smoker. Whenever i go to my folks house, walang yosi. Mapa 1 week pa yan or so. Sana nga gustuhin ko na mag quit. Nakaka lungkot na minsan parang ayaw ko.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    11 years smoking, nag umpisa mag sigarilyo sa edad 17 at naging heavy smoker ng year 2002 (2.5 packs daily) last week of March 2003 set a goal na pag start ng April 2003 biglang hinto. Mahirap sa unang linggo pero nalampasan din. Mula noon never pa ako nanigarilyo uli. Goin 13 years na smoke free.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Good for you.

Ako hirap pa rin to stop it pero at least now 50% na lang ng usual consumption ko.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Over the years I tried quitting but was unsuccessful, until my heart attack at a relatively young age.

Kaya immediately after, I just quit.

Mabuti na lang my lungs are still clear but my heart arteries were really fvcked up bad.

I hope you totally quit one of these days, bro 👊

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How old were you when this happened? Did they remove the block?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How old were you when this happened? Did they remove the block?

45. 4 stents in my 3 arteries and now I'm good as new, says my doc DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    45. 4 stents in my 3 arteries and now I'm good as new, says my doc DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?
    That is what doctors say nga (good as new) I am glad that you are now in good health

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That is what doctors say nga (good as new) I am glad that you are now in good health

Thanks! Smoking and genes were the main culprit. Third is lifestyle. I can't do anything about the second, but we all can quit smoking and shift towards a healthier lifestyle👍

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?