The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    pitbullz do you teach in a university?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hi there cathy :D

i used to teach in a university and in various learning centers...:D but dont get me wrong,im not teaching social sciences or anything :D its just that im still young(at least to them) and mature enough thats why my pupils talk to me with these kinds of topics...nakaka relate pa naman daw ako hehehe

as for women valuing "it",its really nice to know that there are girls who do :D but to tell you the truth, having or losing it should not be a basis for judging anybody,we all make mistakes anyways...at least thats what Buddhism preaches nobody is perfect...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    your simply comparing apples with oranges and now your missing my point. if that is your point than you teach that instead :D

as for my male students,i teach them something else,and thats responsibility for their actions but i must admit that i am more closer to my female students. they find me as their "uncle figure". somebody who they trust enough to talk about the other sapects of life

at the end of the day,it all boils down to this...if your happy with common ore then you might as well ot think of it. but then if you value something special then you might as well be digging for gold :D

ikaw,ano choice mo?
    I guess I am missing the point. Virginity is not having *** prior to marriage. That can apply equally to both man and woman. So, I don't see where it's apples and oranges. From what I can gather, you're implying there's a separate set of standards for men and women, that it's ok for the guy to have had *** before marriage and he doesn't have to worry of any stigma about it. But for a woman who've had premarital ***, she'll have to bear the stigma of being a loose woman. That's what your remark about common ore and gold indicates. And if that can apply to a woman, please explain why it cannot apply to a guy as well?

Me? I regard women as human beings. There is no common ore or gold. They're people and people make mistakes. I give that allowance because not all women who've had premarital *** are loose or have a low moral fiber. I said I didn't care about a woman's virginity because of the practical issue. I still do. But, another reason is I value the relationship far more than virginity. That's my standard.

Even if a woman is loose, I'm not qualified enough to judge them.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 26th, 2008 at 03:09 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yes,i am definitely saying that we live in a world thats built around the male's ego/convenience. that is the sad truth. and of course,not everything a woman(or a man) is privileged to do base on social acceptability is applicable to the opposite ***(depending on which community you belong). if thats your arguement than its ok for every filipino men to be wearing lipsticks and makeup plus wearing a dress as a "normal" attire? but women should not feel at a disadvantage anyways...men will never have the joy of experiencing birth and gestation. so i suppose that its a give and take then. everything balances out eventually...

its good if you dont regard women as mere material objects,but again...your not getting my point, pardon my example,but if you say on your mind na "masarap si tanya" does it mean that tanya is something edible? if so than that would be cannibalism.

thats very noble of you. we are not on any grounds to judge anybody base on what they do or what they did and even what they are about to do. but preferences doesnt always mean that you have to judge him or her all the way.(of course,there will still be judging of some sort). again,nobody is perfect :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kung may makilala akong girl na value na ang isang bagay then i will value and take care of it as well
    I totally agree. I'm not saying that society should discriminate against non-virgins. I think it is just fair that women who kept their virginity until marriage should be applauded for it is not easy. It takes a lot of conscious effort especially in this day and age. There are a lot of things a woman who values her virginity cannot do. Travelling alone with her boyfriend and staying out late at night - OR basically avoiding situations where the couple could become vulnerable. It also takes a lot of control to keep one's self from expressing her love totally through physical contact. Either way (giving it or not) it's guilt on the part of the woman.

I know for a fact that if a woman values her virginity, it is surprising how men are respectful of this. Guys are capable of control too.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    women,being the better *** can discipline themselves with regards to the urges and temptation...i am just learning to discipline mine...been almost celebate for the past few years of my life hehehe...i say almost kasi minsan,kinailangan eh hehehe but im getting there! will power lang the mind is more pwerful than the body

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nabuhay ang bangkay...

regarding sa topic...

if the girls of today dont value it,then why should i? hehehe parang plaything na lang sa kanila yan,then i might as well play with it as well hehehe

now,

kung may makilala akong girl na value na ang isang bagay then i will value and take care of it as well

reasoning kasi nila eh "bakit kayong mga lalaki,virgin pa ba kayo?" hahaha that line of reasoning is as shallow as the thing that wraps your white rabbit milk candy hehehe...better think of a better alibi next time girls :P yan ang lagi kong tinuturo sa mga girl pupils ko when i was still teaching :D i hope that i can make a difference sa buhay nila. after all,napamahal na sila sa akin and i want them to be special to their husbands to be and not be just like "the rest" na "common material" hahaha
    gusto ko yung sagot mo Sir pitbullz.

the hard truth is, good virgin girls fall for bad boys. kaya magtatanong ang WAS a virgin girl: "bakit kayong mga lalaki,virgin pa ba kayo?"

well the guy that screwed you is not a virgin.

but marami pa namang virgin na lalaki ah. a lot of guys pretend they are not virgin to look more manly. pretend to have been laid to get laid technique. hehe...
    Last edited by rion; May 26th, 2008 at 08:27 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [quote=rion;1080482]the hard truth is, good virgin girls fall for bad boys. [quote]

What exactly is a bad boy??? If bad boy = bulakbol, mayabang at babaero. I can't imagine how any girl (virgin or not) would find "bad boys" attractive.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks.

actually, i am also guilty of being a cherry popper too....just once hahaha but i never did again and im sorry for being one. i was young and never knew any better...nobody was there to give me advice...and being young...all i thought about was being "macho" and being "made"...the problem with males kasi is our testosterone...and the placement of our brain...its located at the opposite end,somewhere in the other head...even monks and priests fall prey to this except for the most devout.

let me share something about ***ual misconduct, *** is used as a tool for procreation...now,if something is used for something other than its intended use then it can also be considered as ***ual misconduct as well...such as for recreation in excessive amounts,with the opposite *** and of course,to some extent-pre marital ***...we are only human naman so we still step on the line...

now,as for a deflowered girl not deserving love or respect,i dont think that would be right. criminals deserve to be loved as well so why should we do less to people who have done something out of ignorance then? i once thought of the other way...but i had girl friends who were de flowered and another had a kid out of wed-lock...it doesnt make a difference anyways...theyre still women :D but of course, value added yun intact flower...parang free gas promo na pautot ng suzuki APV bwahahahaha with or without the gas,if you like the car,you will like it anyway...

PS: a way i learned on how to avoid ***ual misconduct...when the urge comes along...just observe it...dont entertain it...in awhile mawawala na din yan...after awhile...you will become..unpassionate...if thats a good thng or not...nasa iyo na yun hehehe depends on what you want and what you are after in life

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    duplicate post. sorry
    Last edited by pitbullz; May 26th, 2008 at 09:40 PM.

Do you still value virginity?