New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? A young person or an old one?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Younger....they love more....

16 35.56%
  • Older....they're more mature and they're so patient.....

10 22.22%
  • Same age....

6 13.33%
  • I don't care, as long as he/she loves me.....

13 28.89%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Old one, not more than 40. I prefer late 20's to mid 30's, basta hindi mukhang matanda.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know why I gravitate towards older men, para tuloy akong may Daddy issues LOL. My Dad is my best friend and number one man in my life so I don't understand why I like older men.

I just found out today that Dr Cutie (who I have a healthy and wholesome crush on) has a brother that is the same age as my DAD! WTF! I thought it was his Dad that he posted about, older brother pala

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't know why I gravitate towards older men, para tuloy akong may Daddy issues LOL. My Dad is my best friend and number one man in my life so I don't understand why I like older men.

I just found out today that Dr Cutie (who I have a healthy and wholesome crush on) has a brother that is the same age as my DAD! WTF! I thought it was his Dad that he posted about, older brother pala

sigurado ka ba older man gusto mo o dad bod?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^lol

too.....syot

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sigurado ka ba older man gusto mo o dad bod?

I like older men probably because they usually have the characteristics I like - patient, in charge and in control.

SO, Crush and Boss, all of them are tall, nice body and thick hair, definitely young looking.

Si Dr Cutie lang yung Dad Bod but well, he is a successful doctor, 6 footer, German Mestizo, OFF SET na off set na yung extra weight! Kahit naging 300 lbs pa si Dr Cutie e cancelled out pa rin because of his really nice specs. And he is on a diet now. 7 days water only, no food

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Maybe you do have daddy issues. Or to puy it clearly, you are looking for the characteristics your dad has. Sya yung perfect gentleman for you. And you want no less than that for you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    I like older men probably because they usually have the characteristics I like - patient, in charge and in control.
    I agree. But sometimes, both of you may have different priorities na sa buhay..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    older men who go for younger women (large age gap like 15 or 20 yrs) usually meron na wife and kids

complicates things

--

reason a man would go for a younger woman is most likely physical

pwede din ayaw niya ugali ng misis niya

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Which do you prefer? A young person or an old one?