New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buried in the ground

    14 23.33%
  • Cremated (burned)

    37 61.67%
  • Either one is okay for me

    6 10.00%
  • Neither one, let others decide na lang

    3 5.00%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 158
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #131
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "just be sure it doesn't topple over and spill."
    heh heh.

    funny why they call it "ashes".
    it's anything, but.
    its inside a plastic bag...covered in a velvet cloth bag parang pang chivas...then incased in a fiberglass casing shaped into a woodstomp..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,851
    #132
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OT: I'm glad I read the non-Disney versions of Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast etc.

    I hate how Disney changed the story from the original
    You like the darker originals?

    Last paragraph of Cinderella:

    When the wedding with the prince was to be held, the two false sisters came, wanting to gain favor with Cinderella and to share her good fortune. When the bridal couple walked into the church, the older sister walked on their right side and the younger on their left side, and the pigeons pecked out one eye from each of them. Afterwards, as they came out of the church, the older one was on the left side, and the younger one on the right side, and then the pigeons pecked out the other eye from each of them. And thus, for their wickedness and falsehood, they were punished with blindness as long as they lived.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,783
    #133
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    You like the darker originals?

    Last paragraph of Cinderella:
    Yes I do.

    I did not know it was possible to change the story nga. They do that with all Disney versions

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,196
    #134
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes I do.

    I did not know it was possible to change the story nga. They do that with all Disney versions
    those old tales were storeyed, to scare the kids into behaving. they had to be scary.
    disney movies are to entertain. bawal ang un-happy ending.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,988
    #135
    mas sosy kasi pakinggan cremation ngayon.... at more personal.... pwede mo iuwi...

    pero ako maka-organic ako.... galing sa lupa at sa lupa din ang bagsak.... so ikalat ang abo sa lupa...

    yung casket na ginagamit eh toxic yan sa lupa...

    ako i want to live forever young..... pero its impossible dito sa lupa.... we cannot live in a state of sin...

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    71
    #137
    Allowed ba ung scattering of ashes at sea dito sa Pinas? if yes, id pick this over burial. Para every November 1 my family would have to go to the beach to visit me instead na makipag siksikan sa cemetery.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,783
    #138
    Quote Originally Posted by miggypet View Post
    Allowed ba ung scattering of ashes at sea dito sa Pinas? if yes, id pick this over burial. Para every November 1 my family would have to go to the beach to visit me instead na makipag siksikan sa cemetery.
    Roman Catholic church doesn't allow it.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,196
    #139
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    mas sosy kasi pakinggan cremation ngayon.... at more personal.... pwede mo iuwi...

    pero ako maka-organic ako.... galing sa lupa at sa lupa din ang bagsak.... so ikalat ang abo sa lupa...

    yung casket na ginagamit eh toxic yan sa lupa...

    ako i want to live forever young..... pero its impossible dito sa lupa.... we cannot live in a state of sin...
    kalating the abo sa lupa, has no nutritional value, even to the lupa.
    buti pa yung rotting flesh, may nakikinabang.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,680
    #140
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Roman Catholic church doesn't allow it.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    IIRC allowed na.

    Ang hindi lang allowed is yung scattering ng ashes or separating it to multiple container.

    Kaya nga some catholic churches meron na mismo columbarium diba

    Oops same content pala tayo Cathy hindi ko agad nabasa quoted post mo hehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???