New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buried in the ground

14 22.95%
  • Cremated (burned)

38 62.30%
  • Either one is okay for me

6 9.84%
  • Neither one, let others decide na lang

3 4.92%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hayup yung revival ng thread na ito!

Started in Nov.1, 2002
    Revived in 2003
    Revived again in 2007!

Ano kaya record of the oldest thread being revived with valid reason?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    OT...oo nga pala,ang isang taong six footer at katamtaman lang ang timbang
    ay aabot lang sa one a half kilo at two to three hours of cremation using lpg with a lot of burners at digitally flamed timer ...only with the clothes on...no shoes and coffins...remain coffins then donated to less fortunate...only one kin can view directly to the cremation chamber [oven] dahil bubuksan ito every hour to verify...parang litson baboy at gumagalaw-
    galaw pa sa sobrang init which is more a thousand degree fht...families can view but not directliy inside the oven...
    I'd prefer to be cremated as it allows my family to just bring me along if they move like what we do with my fathers urn when we move. A half kilo may be a little too light as my father was about 5'10" 160lbs and I know it weighs alot more than a half kilo. His urn is a sealed hard plastic which makes moving it easier with less chances of it being spilled and also lighter than the other choices.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I want myself created.

I'd then have my ashes made into a miniature bust of myself which I'll have mounted on our gate.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    Even cremation doesn't come in handy...

You need at least 200k to have a good urn and a pretty descent place...

Anak ng pating, kung mahirap mabuhay mas mahirap mamatay....

To answer: Buried na lang
    Yep thats true, some urns are expensive that will cost you a fortune but some are nice and cheap too, just like the coffins some costs a million pesos or more also...i know a man here sa tate, died and was put inside his ferrari then buried altogether...cool

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]Kahit ano, dedo naman na ako. [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ca89056 View Post
    I want myself created.

I'd then have my ashes made into a miniature bust of myself which I'll have mounted on our gate.
    Ha ha ha nice...but watch out from your enemies/vandals when they've learned that it was you

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    My grandparents, parents were cremated. All my siblings agreed to this.

In my case, bahala na yun misis or anak ko. Whatever is convenient for them.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    cremated....actually sinabi ko na sa mga anak ko to....i have 2...kako...i want my body cremated at paghatian nilang dalawa ang ashes ko...tig isa silang urn and i want it kept inside their respective home pagdating ng araw....basta lang.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Since the Catholic Church has already given its nod on cremation, I'd prefer it.

4303:gun:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i want my body cremated when i die.. less hassle sa mga kamag anak ko or loved ones di sila matatrapik pagpunta sa memorial park

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???