New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buried in the ground

14 22.95%
  • Cremated (burned)

38 62.30%
  • Either one is okay for me

6 9.84%
  • Neither one, let others decide na lang

3 4.92%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Re burial: if you do have a plot of land in a memorial park, can you bury as many relatives there? Me nakita ako, at first look it seems like there are only two people buried there, pero me mga lapida with different names at the sides.
    most memorial parks have restrictions for how many cadavers can be buried per lot. each lot can accommodate 2(one on top the other), each of those can't be opened/exhumed once sealed.
    ex.; each 'vault' are allowed with 1 'fresh' cadaver(as they called it) + 1 bones or ashes. unlike with the public sementeryo that you can exhume tombs after 5 years then bury another one plus 'angkas'(bones or ashes) pa long as you owned the lot, hence you see multiple tombstones.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Indians prefer cremation because the body cannot be recycled (walking dead, zombies). Syempre, ayaw kong marecycled and physical body ko. (Imo, the hindus are correct about this)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Cremation. Istorbo sa family ang paggdalaw sa tomb. Let's just have a picture of a loved one in the sala; this will save lots of tomb space which could be utilized to better use. Cremation will prevent the spread of deadly diseases. The ashes could be thrown away in the sea, river, forest or buried under a pile of ....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    cremated agad, ayaw ko nang display pa body ko sa lamay. kung gusto nila ng lamay eh abo na lang, wag na katawan.

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow. I'm surprised that a lot of people are open to cremation. In our family that's a non negotiable. When my maternal Lola passed away in the US we had to fly her in to Manila. She had an operation and we were all confident that she would survive

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It doesn't really matter to me. I'll be dead. Feed me to the pigs. It doesn't matter.

Seriously, I prefer my remains to be interred at Arlington cemetery. It's far away and I don't have to burden my family with maintenance and upkeep.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I have a cremation plan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    There is another option: alkaline hydrolysis.

Dissolving the dead - A radical alternative to burial and cremation | BBC
    by William Kremer

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    There is another option: alkaline hydrolysis.

Dissolving the dead - A radical alternative to burial and cremation | BBC
    by William Kremer
    "tutunawin ka ng liquid zosa."

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    cremation, para di na kelangan bumili ng lupa at gumastos taon taon sa bulaklak ng pamilya ko

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???