New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Well no one can blame you for not trying. You can walk with your chin up and head held high. At least there was no stone that you left unturned.

Sleep easy at night knowing you did everything.

And when you say "with finality"...you have to mean it. Dont go crawling back just because he sends you an sms.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; July 8th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Well no one can blame you for not trying. You can walk with your chin up and head held high. At least there was no stone that you left unturned.

Sleep easy at night knowing you did everything.

And when you say "with finality"...you have to mean it. Dont go crawling back just because he sends you an sms.

Thank you. Yes, final na talaga na I won't run after him, if he wants me back, siya gumawa ng move, basta ako tapos na ko sa paghahabol :P I am not cutting him out of my life though, I am still friends with 2 of my exes.

What I like about crush is I learn a lot, I enjoy picking the brain of a high power executive kasi, plus we share the same values. When I talk to him, parang escape from my problems na rin, pero definitely not gonna initiate texting anymore (since most of the time seen zone naman ako ) and I won't be dreaming or fantasizing about us getting back together.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What I like about crush is I learn a lot, I enjoy picking the brain of a high power executive kasi
    Haha, I get you Cath. There's this guy that I like pero hindi ko papatulan kasi separated and that's my non nego (kasal pa rin eh). But I really like picking his brain coz I feel like some of that will rub off on me and I'm being pushed to be better. A UP Philosophy grad, works two jobs, one in IT and another as a freelance consultant. Ambitious and self made, reminds me of Hamilton actually hehe.

I actually still wanted him around but to him its either we date or not. Parang if he can't get a piece of my booty I can't get a piece of his brain. Haha joke. Do you believe in second chances?Do you believe in second chances?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Haha, I get you Cath. There's this guy that I like pero hindi ko papatulan kasi separated and that's my non nego (kasal pa rin eh). But I really like picking his brain coz I feel like some of that will rub off on me and I'm being pushed to be better. A UP Philosophy grad, works two jobs, one in IT and another as a freelance consultant. Ambitious and self made, reminds me of Hamilton actually hehe.

I actually still wanted him around but to him its either we date or not. Parang if he can't get a piece of my booty I can't get a piece of his brain. Haha joke. Do you believe in second chances?Do you believe in second chances?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    hahaha! Pareho pala tayo, importante talaga ang substance sakin when it comes to men, deal breaker sakin a guy who is not well spoken. I also agree on your non negotiable, it's hard enough to maintain a relationship, it's even harder when there is an ex wife.

Ako naman, since I CANNOT get a piece of HIS booty, I will just get a piece HIS brain! hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Meron din pala maBoteng usapan ang mga girls na version...

Sa kanila naman, mabooty call usapan.... hehe.. Do you believe in second chances?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Meron din pala maBoteng usapan ang mga girls na version...

Sa kanila naman, mabooty call usapan.... hehe.. Do you believe in second chances?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have close friends that talk to me in detail about their intimate life and then there are some that are totally tight lipped about it.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 10th, 2020 at 02:33 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Spoke with my wild friend for hours, she called me because she couldn't believe when I told her that I'm not on the phone with any guy and that I've been single since 2017 LOL!

I think my friend is stuck with 2004 Cathy ( this was when she left the Philippines) Dati kasi hindi ako makakatulog pag hindi ko kausap bf/mu/date ko before bed lol!

She could not believe that I would hang on to one guy for that long. "Bumaliktad" na rin, from asking me if I know another guy like crush, to telling me to start dating other guys because there is no future together

We stopped communicating regularly in the late 2000s kasi. Ang laki na pala ng pinagbago ko in over a decade, now that we're talking regularly, I'm reminded of the old me.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 13th, 2020 at 05:13 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Why do you call her wild friend? Cant it be just "friend?"

Why label her as wild (which is negative in most conversations) when she is in fact your friend?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Why label her as wild (which is negative in most conversations) when she is in fact your friend?

She knows it naman, I used to call her UCB pa nga (United Colors of Benetton) because she has been with every race ROFL! She is like a sister to me, we used to be inseparable before she left the Philippines, then we stopped communicating regularly when she got together with her BF who is married. I warned her so many times but she stayed with him 10 yrs until she was recently replaced for a younger woman

I used to be judgmental of women who go for married men, but not anymore, it was only last night when she said na she gets beaten up and raped. I thought they were happy because they travelled the world together, but behind those pictures daw were a lot of fights. I was really shocked that she put up with that, I told her when we were young she was such a free spirit and no man can hold her down, what the fck happened She was manipulated big time, and the guy is 15 yrs older! Ex did worse things but it's too dark to discuss na. Guy sucked the youth and happiness out of her daw, he was an emotional vampire. I am glad though that she is rebuilding her life again and we talk regularly na.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Diversity, mam cath needs to think of labels para ma differentiate natin mga tao sa buhay nya. Help me enumerate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk