New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Trust me, there is no need to envy 'bad girls'. Few, if any, will treat them seriously and when their looks pass and the guys' hormones go lower, they could well end up as 'bilasang isda'. Being a good but friendly girl, methinks, is the way to go.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    RE: kids: I know some "good girls" who are unmarried with kids. In fact, it's the "good girls" who often have the accidental pregnancies due to inexperience.
    so true... you can get pregnant even if you do it just once.

Me? If I were still on the market, I'd consider a girl with a kid. With a disease? Errh.............................................. .........................

Bad girls are nice to play with, but when you get older and ready to settle down, you want someone who isn't going to suck your wallet dry from clubbing just about every night.
    Funny thing was that there was a time when I did consider a girl who had kids already. She was the kind of girl I wish I met before she had her kids. She was so kind, gentle, hard working and had a smile that made me forget my problems. (Hay! tama na yung reminicing!!)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    Guys. Would you settle for a girl who hasn't lived her life like a nun? Like how many partners should she have had before you settle for it to be tolerable?
    sabi ng mga matatanda, nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

my sister-in-law used to be a "good girl", living with us and it was just home-work-church. then she met these new "friends" and suddenly she wanted a place of her own. disregarding our advice she rented an apartment in makati with 2 other girls. almost a year later, last month in fact, we found out that she got pregnant. the guy turned out to have a wife and a kid. he told her he was single and that they were going to get married some day. he lied. so ano magagawa ng hipag ko e di umiyak lang ng umiyak.

gusto mo gayahin, that's up to you.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    RE: kids: I know some "good girls" who are unmarried with kids. In fact, it's the "good girls" who often have the accidental pregnancies due to inexperience.

Me? If I were still on the market, I'd consider a girl with a kid. With a disease? Errh.............................................. .........................

Bad girls are nice to play with, but when you get older and ready to settle down, you want someone who isn't going to suck your wallet dry from clubbing just about every night.
    RE: Kids

Sorry di ko na explain. Having a kid or kids doesnt make a single girl "bad"

what makes her undesireable for me (if gagawin ko sya asawa) is that... ummm... di ko anak ung anak nya e.

yoko magpalaki ng anak ng ibang tao.

Baka pag laki ng bata aawayin lang ako nyan kasi di ako biological father nya, at gusto nya hanapin ang kanyang tunay na tatay.

selfish no?

hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    sabi ng mga matatanda, nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

my sister-in-law used to be a "good girl", living with us and it was just home-work-church. then she met these new "friends" and suddenly she wanted a place of her own. disregarding our advice she rented an apartment in makati with 2 other girls. almost a year later, last month in fact, we found out that she got pregnant. the guy turned out to have a wife and a kid. he told her he was single and that they were going to get married some day. he lied. so ano magagawa ng hipag ko e di umiyak lang ng umiyak.

gusto mo gayahin, that's up to you.
    It's always wise to use some form of birth control... pills, condoms, etc.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Insist on the guy using a condom when all other forms of, er, "resistance" fail. No such thing as safe *** nowadays. You can only have SAFER ***.

+1 on not all "bad girls" being the "low self-esteem" type. It's certainly a factor that'll account for some of them, though.

My suggestion is know what you want, identify your "non-negotiables" when it comes to relationships and stick with them to the letter. If your guy friends or boyfriend(s) can't accept that, leave them or dump them.

Don't you worry about being unpopular, it's not as if you're living your life for other people. In the end it's YOUR happiness and security that are at stake here.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    BTW...

one more thing that makes a single mom undesireable ---

some guy dumped her.

So the thinking is --- there must be something about the girl that made the guy run for the exit...

Kung pinatulan mo ung girl, sooner or later, u will find out kung ano ugali nya or something that made the ex run away

i've experienced that... made me say to myself "kaya pala iniwan ka ng BF mo e"

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well... you must not know a lot of single moms, then.

Many girls I know who've had kids early and accidentally are actually "decent" girls... those who aren't as ***ually experienced and who had their kids by accident.

Thankfully, some of those single moms I know finally met and ended up with a decent man. If one man finds a girl worth knocking up, then it's a fair bet she has some traits (pleasing personality, good looks, etcetera) that'll make her an attractive proposition to another man... one who won't mind if the first kid isn't his.

But the man who ran away? 90% of the time, he runs out on her because of his own issues, not hers. Basically, it's reflection on the fact that the guy is a total dipsh*t, since he doesn't care enough to use protection, and doesn't care enough to stay and watch over his own kid.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    A ok po.

sa mga kilala ko single moms, they havent met their saviors yet.

Some have given up altogether.

Nasa late 20's, early 30's sila.

Meron daw sila nami-meet na married men na gusto sila gawing kabit.

Or men looking for FUBU.

No serious walk-down-the-aisle types.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    I was talking to my girl na friend last night and she said that now there are no good and bad girls since girls are more liberated. I need to know from a man's point of view what you think. Why? Let us be honest, men want a girl to have "fun" with. Is that true? What do men really, really want in a girl? Kasi my mom told me men will respect a "good" girl. Do they really?
    yes, it's true, but there are two kinds of fun the clean and the "dirty" funs..hehehe

I am a working college student and some guys want me to go out with them to the beach but now with all the internet scandals and cellphone scandals takot ako. Not that I plan to do anything too "bad".

what do you mean by not doing anything TOO bad? your planning to fool around but not do it all the way? if your not planning of doing anything pala then no reason to be afraid of any scandals diba?

the important thing is if your not comfortable of the crowd who was inviting you then don;t go...and correct me if I'm wrong, your the only girl that they have invited? masama nga ang plano nila pag ganyan...and are you close to them ba..I mean barkada mo ba sila or something...?

long story short, ikaw lang makakaalan kung meron masamang balak yun mga tao...I think your old enough to know that...

Also if I did a bad mistake once will it mean a guy will look at me differently? Yun lang.
    some will, but majority won't. the important is to be honest with your future partner
    Last edited by shadow; January 21st, 2008 at 05:08 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Do men nowadays prefer a "good" girl or a "bad" girl?