New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you?
    Di na ko matatanong nito, lagi ako nandun sa room ng anak nya eh na laging malakas ang TV lagi hahahaha

The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is
    How much do I hate you as my girlfriend's dad hahahaha!

What do you want to be IF you grow up?
    Eto pag tinanong sakin to, isa lang masabi ko: the next YOU. The next owner of your FAMILY BIZ
    Last edited by Lucius; September 30th, 2007 at 02:55 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Maganda ito ah! Maitago nga para pagdating ng panahon mapapasagutan ko sa mga maglalakas ng loob na ilabas ang anak ko. Pero medy matagal pa siguro yun. 7yrs old pa lang ang baby girl ko.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    7 mos pa lang si baby girl eh.. matatagalan pa bago sumakit ang ulo ng daddy nya sa kanya.. pero usually, imo, ang mga daddy na ganito eh takot sa sariling multo .. mga dating pasaway nung binata pa sila at yung iba siguro di pa din nagbabago up to now .. or maybe, over protective lang talaga like my hubby.. ngaun pa nga lang dami na nya naiisip na mga paraan ng pagbabantay eh.. mga daddy nga naman.. love talaga mga baby girls nila.. kakatuwa..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hahaha ang kulit...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    Thank you for your interest in my daughter. Please allow four to six years for processing. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Do not try to call or write (since you probably can’t, anyway). Any attempt to make contact might cause you injury. If your application is rejected, two gentlemen with violin cases and cement shoes will notify you – one size fits all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LMAO!!

I pity the daughter. She'll probably grow old. Most guys will not waste time. Not worth it. NEXT.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Dating Your Daughter?