New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    There's nothing wrong with stating your views, as long as you don't act like a douche and demean the views of others that are contrary to yours.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with stating your views, as long as you don't act like a douche and demean the views of others that are contrary to yours.
    Did i directly demean anybody? Can you please direct me to my post that you thought that I directly demean anybody sa forum na eto so that I can apologize?

Aren't you demeaning me by calling me a douche now?!?

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    i've been living with my elderly mom (my dad passed away). the only time i left home was when i got assigned in region 2 when i was doing sales on a previous job for a year.
    all my 3 kuyas have left and have families on their own. i am still single. the one nearest though is two doors away and it looks like when i get married, sa ancestral home pa din ako titira. pero like what many tsikoteers say, nagco-contribute ako sa mga gastusin sa bahay and it would be like abandoning my mom if i get a place of my own. although i've been painstakingly paying for a vacant lot i purchased a year ago in case i need to move out na.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    To add pa, my being independent early (I think 20 lang ako nun) was also an added boost on my credibility kaya mabilis ang promotion ko sa work.
    eto ang hindi ko nagets.
    Stated ba sa CV mo? or for every job interview may halong kwento ng buhay mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    You'll know what I mean pag nainterview ka na ng matinding employer...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567