New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    nagbabasa ba wife mo dito, kung hinde kwento ka naman coz now we will truly understand why you're so motivated sa gym. she made you who you are right now
    ...well...motivation? honest answer....i dont know, glad you ask me that, i really dont know, competative spirit? maybe...ego..i dont lift heavy like i used to....its like, im happy lifting, youre happy trolling...and you like boys also.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Mr. big lets say hypothetical lang, magkikita kayo mula by some sort of twist of fate and she looks the same as you fell for her 25 year ago,

ano gusto mo setting:

A. sa gym nag-wo-workout ka tapos pawis-pawis ka tapos labas muscles mo, then here she is bago enroll sa gym with her husband na mataba pero gwapo

B. sa Italy, nag-dine-in alone ka sa isang patio restaurant sa Florence, sipping wine and cheese, then parating sya super ***y but alone also, and whe you meet she tells she's soul-searching

C. sa Niagra Falls, sad ka coz broken hearted ka but you look good with your muscles and all the works but you're so depressed looking blinkdly at the waterfalls then nakita mo sya kissing someone on the other side of the viewing deck

D. bagong gsing ka tapos naka panty shorts ka lang with yun sobrang luwag mong sando tapos bumibile ka ng taho, then suddenly may pumarada car sa tabi mo, nag-roll down window, and here she is going to her office in Makati where she is the VP

ano pipiliin mo?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    love problems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12