New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    alang perpektong lalaki. most guys experience the same dilemna of having an affair. it's not a perfect world after all and that's a FACT!

Ika nga nila, you can't have the best of both worlds. pero kung dadating ang pagkakataon.. why not di ba..

seriously, i admire women who's understanding and forgiving despite the infidelity of men sometimes... it's part of every relationship and it's a trying times on how solid your relationship will be.. either you have to let go and move on...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Paul, what did I say? Test of character...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by emanzano View Post
    I'd tell Ces to have an affair with a co-worker as well. That's the only way to knock some sense back into blutut or Paul (just take your pick).
    I think this is, by far, the best idea here.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    minsan mahirap talga pumili eh, lalo na if may pinagsamahan na both with the 2 girls. Ngayon if comfortable naman both women with the situation, go lang. Just tell the guy to be prepared enough to suffer the consequences, if therell be any.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    [B]all i can say is mapakatanga nyang si paul for setting up his 2 girl freinds to meet up. ano palagay nya sa sarili nya, si valentino.
    what i can advised the 2 girls is to dump paul. nakakahiya yang keeping a relationship with a stupid damn asshole like paul.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I remember my classmate during college time pinagsabay nya dalawang babae at take note alam din ng dalawang babae na ganon ang sitwasyon, pero payag pa rin sa ganong arrangement

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe paul is hoping for a potential threesome?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    I remember my classmate during college time pinagsabay nya dalawang babae at take note alam din ng dalawang babae na ganon ang sitwasyon, pero payag pa rin sa ganong arrangement
    intimacy w/o intricacy

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pakisabi kay Paul na isa syang maswerteng nilalang. mahirap talaga maging pogi.

buti na lang di ako pinanganak na magandang lalaki. masaya na ko sa buhay ko ngayon.

advice to Ces, just set Paul free. If Paul comes back then sila talaga. If not, hanap sya ng deserving na guy for her.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BF wants two simultaneous GFs...