New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Other people get frustrated when they see others break barriers to seek their own happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is your friend monogamous during her 10-yr relationship with her married ex? if yes, I don't think it's just lust, she loves the guy and maybe deep down inside there's a little hope that they will end up together.

about her new relationship, maybe she's more attracted to married guys na somehow eh parang challenging sa kanya makuha yung guy kahit married na or parang mas "easy prey" sa kanya. but either way, talo pa din sya in the end.

pa pm nga fb account nya para sermunan ko

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    horny lang siya yun na yun

it's biology

she likes having s#x and she's not afraid or ashamed to seek it

sa pananaw ng prudish women she's a slut but she doesn't care what other people think
    Well yeah, aminado naman siya na she wants him for s3x pero sana lang wala siyang sirain na pamilya. I used to tease her slut nga and we'd laugh about it. We're super close so she knows I am not insulting her. She also calls me names and I don't mind as well. Medyo weird lang na hindi na factor kung may pamilya o wala. I asked her and she said if she gets pregnant with a married man she'll raise the child on her own daw

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    is your friend monogamous during her 10-yr relationship with her married ex? if yes, I don't think it's just lust, she loves the guy and maybe deep down inside there's a little hope that they will end up together.

about her new relationship, maybe she's more attracted to married guys na somehow eh parang challenging sa kanya makuha yung guy kahit married na or parang mas "easy prey" sa kanya. but either way, talo pa din sya in the end.

pa pm nga fb account nya para sermunan ko
    Yes she was monogamous with the married ex. I don't know how she'll have the time to cheat when they have s3x everyday, works and has domestic chores. Also, when they were together her world revolved around him. There was a time she got hospitalized I think from rough s3x, she didn't want to expound on it. The guy abuses her physically too (showed me photos ng mga pasa niya) May kwento pa nga siya sinasakal siya e I really don't know if it's love or they were just using each other

Hindi na siya nadala having a relationship with a married guy. Yun ngang separated (but still married) ang hirap na. What more yung very much married

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes she was monogamous with the married ex. I don't know how she'll have the time to cheat when they have s3x everyday, works and has domestic chores. Also, when they were together her world revolved around him. There was a time she got hospitalized I think from rough s3x, she didn't want to expound on it. The guy abuses her physically too (showed me photos ng mga pasa niya) May kwento pa nga siya sinasakal siya e I really don't know if it's love or they were just using each other

Hindi na siya nadala having a relationship with a married guy. Yun ngang separated (but still married) ang hirap na. What more yung very much married
    My take on this, a relationship with a married man no matter if it is exclusive, is still different from a normal married relationship. Guy doesn’t have to go home to her, she is not tied down by marriage to the guy, she can do whatever she wants w/o having to worry about the guy, she has no responsibility for him. I think she is also filling a void in the guy’s s3x life. The guy is a sadist, does *** he can’t do to the wife & she loves being dominated. They are both fulfilling something. If the guy was single, they would probably be in an open relationship with others. In Twitter, there are actually couples doing that lifestyle & use Twitter to connect with other like minded people. Your friend is not exactly limiting herself to married men. It’s just that she is an adventurous type & it’s just so happens married men get drawn her. But married men will not flirt with any girl unless she is receptive.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    My take on this, a relationship with a married man no matter if it is exclusive, is still different from a normal married relationship. Guy doesn’t have to go home to her, she is not tied down by marriage to the guy, she can do whatever she wants w/o having to worry about the guy, she has no responsibility for him. I think she is also filling a void in the guy’s s3x life. The guy is a sadist, does *** he can’t do to the wife & she loves being dominated. They are both fulfilling something. If the guy was single, they would probably be in an open relationship with others. In Twitter, there are actually couples doing that lifestyle & use Twitter to connect with other like minded people. Your friend is not exactly limiting herself to married men. It’s just that she is an adventurous type & it’s just so happens married men get drawn her. But married men will not flirt with any girl unless she is receptive.
    sorry I was not able to mention that they were living in for 10 yrs so the guy had all the benefits of a wife without marriage. They are both based abroad and the wife of the guy is in their home country. The guy flies home to the wife every now and then. That's why they can s3x everyday then she has to cook, laundry and clean the house. He cheated on her with other women in those 10 yrs as well. She really wanted to be married to him that's why she stuck around so long. In the end, the guy left her pa rin Pero before she was with him, very very adventurous nga, dito siya sa guy natuto maging monogamous. Ang daming genre ng p0rn ang nagawa na LOL

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    meron talaga mga babae di makontento sa isang lalake

madidiscover mo naman yan sa getting to know stage

pag ganyan mas ok maging friend don't pursue romatically

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Well yeah, aminado naman siya na she wants him for s3x pero sana lang wala siyang sirain na pamilya. I used to tease her slut nga and we'd laugh about it. We're super close so she knows I am not insulting her. She also calls me names and I don't mind as well. Medyo weird lang na hindi na factor kung may pamilya o wala. I asked her and she said if she gets pregnant with a married man she'll raise the child on her own daw
    You should've sold her Ray. She'd surely love Bohol.Babae mas masahol ngayon smartphone age

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    meron talaga mga babae di makontento sa isang lalake

madidiscover mo naman yan sa getting to know stage

pag ganyan mas ok maging friend don't pursue romatically
    yung friend ko pag may BF monogamous naman. But when she is unattached, she is okay sleeping with guys she just met and no commitment, yung tipong na meet sa party and they hit it off. She sends me photos of these guys and asks me what I think (looks wise) Ang maganda sa kanya, she doesn't get attached after s3x (if she only wants s3x) This married guy she likes kasi on an intellectual and emotional level

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    You should've sold her Ray. She'd surely love Bohol.Babae mas masahol ngayon smartphone age

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    She dates foreigners e. Pa reply naman sa gardening thread.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've been lurking at the x rated thread of PH reddit for a few weeks now. I read several stories, one night stand with grab car drivers and grab (or shopee) deliveries. I told my friends about it and they said to take it with a grain of salt. I also could NOT believe that a woman would have s3x with a guy that she met for only a few minutes. Are there really women with ZERO self control and self respect.

I watched this video and I changed my mind. I guess it really does happen. Woman told the lala that she's alone at home taking a shower so she can't go out to give the item for delivery. She asked the lala to come inside the house to get the package. Read the comments. WTF. Nakakatawa yung editing pero there are women like that pala talaga. Kung may lalaki na hunter ng sales lady may babaeng hunter ng drivers?

Start at 19:38