2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ghosthunter i agree with you hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    hell yeah!!! T!tts and *$$!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boobs n legs are only attractive when the girl is still wearing something, but once the clothes are gone, for me ther's not a lot of difference that's why i go for the pretty face n slim body. ok na me. happy with a smile na.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    if she is pretty and maputi... there is no need for her to get a boob job... but if it will make her feel better then why not... if she is not pretty then dont get a boob job... kasi kung ang only reason nya us for someone to make her pansin then that will not solve her problem...

maybe she should just be more friendly...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i guess factor yun kasi 3 yun friend namin ni mrs. until now di pa nagka-BF 30's na sila napansin ko lahat sila...............wala lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im guessing it wasnt the boobs that doesnt get her much attention. There is more to look at a lady than her boobs.

Kindly ask your friend to get herself a dose of self confidence.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ako nagagandahan sa fake boobs, parang nakaka bawas pa nga sa appeal pag nabisto!!
    kahit yung mga girls na nag papalaman ng water bag(yun ba tawag dun), halata eh, para tuloy feeling. Tingin ko sa mga nagpapa augment bimbo(babaeng boba)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by KCboy
    boobs n legs are only attractive when the girl is still wearing something, but once the clothes are gone, for me ther's not a lot of difference that's why i go for the pretty face n slim body. ok na me. happy with a smile na.
    i agree

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung sa question about paano kung malaki ang bumper tapos pangit pala,

beer lang ang katapat nyan

andy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Attractive ba sa inyo ang mga girl  na may....