New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Basta ***y and maganda, then the rest will go natural

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tsaka makinis at pantay yung kutis yung flawless...tsaka maganda at malinis ang paa..hhehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gusto ko ung hindi mashado wholesome hehe

Ung may landi...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So it is true! Gusto pala ng boys yung may spunk. I have a friend that is attractive, intelligent and comes from a good family. She is extremely mahinhin and religious. I've been telling my good guy friend to court my girl friend 'coz they seem to be a good match on paper. Guy friend told me that he wants a girl that's naughty yet nice. He's not into the virginal types of girls

This is probably the reason why a lot of my good looking friends are still NBSBs up until now.
    May alam akong solusyon dyan Ma'am Cathy..pakilala mo sa mga tsikoteers yang mga fren mo nayan at biglang magkakabuhay mga yan...

Di ba mga frens?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    not really...i prefer women who look and act demure...kung masiraan ako ng ulo at inisip ko magkaroon uli ng GF isa ito sa mga titignan ko. hahaha

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i like gurls or women who are not feeble minded, and those that not think only of themselves but their other half aswell...'coz as we all know, it takes two to tango, cha-cha...whatever, on the physical side...i dig gurls who are petite, chinita-mestiza looking type...ala lucy liu, who beats the crap out o' men!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So it is true! Gusto pala ng boys yung may spunk. I have a friend that is attractive, intelligent and comes from a good family. She is extremely mahinhin and religious. I've been telling my good guy friend to court my girl friend 'coz they seem to be a good match on paper. Guy friend told me that he wants a girl that's naughty yet nice. He's not into the virginal types of girls

This is probably the reason why a lot of my good looking friends are still NBSBs up until now.

di lang nyo alam, yung mga virginal types, once in bed, are really bad girls.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    long patience, open minded, smart. i want a girl that is more than eye candy.

but having a pretty face and nice body is also a big plus.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    siyempre yung yummy ang gusto ko

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kasama pa ba sa survey ang may asawa na?

well anyways...weakness ko mga petite, makinis, maganda...

...marunong sa buhay, maalaga...teka asawa ko yata to eh? :hysterical:

[SIZE=1]sipsep! :hysterical:[/SIZE]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ano ba ang Gusto nyo mga Lalake?