New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So it is true! Gusto pala ng boys yung may spunk. I have a friend that is attractive, intelligent and comes from a good family. She is extremely mahinhin and religious. I've been telling my good guy friend to court my girl friend 'coz they seem to be a good match on paper. Guy friend told me that he wants a girl that's naughty yet nice. He's not into the virginal types of girls

This is probably the reason why a lot of my good looking friends are still NBSBs up until now.

If I were single and younger,- I'd fell head over heels for your friend. Those are the real qualities I have always looked for in a girl during my younger days....

6220:foryou:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ Comment ng guy friends ko about that friend of mine is that she looks too wholesome and they can't imagine thinking naughty things about her. Maybe that's what makes her unappealing to some guys...

But seriously her BF would be really lucky to have her kasi maasikaso at magaling maghawak ng pera.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Well, I may be a member of the 'minority group' here, but these characteristics really sink in with 'us', as I am sure everyone here would like to start and maintain a good family....

Marriage life is a 'partnership', that is why I call my wife as my 'partner'... I am basically a 'clown' inside, so we and the kids click....

Just tell her to go out more and be herself. I am sure that one of these days, she would stumble on Mr. Right... That's 'magic'! It happens all the time.....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Oopppss... it is acting up again.... Double post na naman so I might as well add more to what I've said...

Tell your friend to dress smartly (hindi losyang) and to learn how to smile and laugh (hindi flirt, because it might be awkward and unnatural for her). Also, be a little makwento and friendly with people around her...

Come to think of it, after giving birth to a couple of kids, most of the women lose their 'virginal beauty'... So, what will be left will be her natural beauty, intelligence and spiritual direction.... Can't imagine myself later in life talking with someone who is way below my level of thinking.... Duh? Hello? And can't give me soothing words and inspiration during my "low days...."

Last edited by CVT; June 15th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I found the question really funny, because us guys also have those issues about understanding women sometimes. Personally I think the question is too vague, because there are different types of guys, just as much as there are different types of girls (both personality wise and physically).

Also, us guys need to know, are you asking that question for a short-term relationship, a one night stand, a long-term relationship, or for lifelong commitment?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Ano ba ang Gusto nyo mga Lalake?