New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If I may say, you have such a very fortunate woman. I am sure you really love her. Sadly, I know some women who keeps on dreaming to have the man of their life but will remain a dream/fantasy.
    Thanks for the compliment sir..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    If that is what you want and you are okay with the process and addtl expense, then I don't see why you should not pursue it.

Mahirap yung may regrets. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Sadly the requirements (not monetary) of church annulment is what's holding us back.. if only there's other option.. we thought that submitting to them the court decision wil be enough..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If I may say, you have such a very fortunate woman. I am sure you really love her. Sadly, I know some women who keeps on dreaming to have the man of their life but will remain a dream/fantasy.
    Agree here, on both.

May kilala din ako, hanggang pantasya na lang ;grin:

Sent via AsusZ3M

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Getting married in the Church is in the guidance of the Holy Spirit, hence the sacraments, it’s a maturity stage in the Christian life. Getting married by a judge is just a worldly power.

dami RC dito di man lang maintindihan ganito concept. I suggest you go back to your Christian doctrines.
    maniniwala na sana ako kaso hindi mo binasa yung first post.

kasal sa simbahan ang GF. anyare sa guidance of the Holy Spirit. I'm a Catholic but I dont blindly obey.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    *Lew_Alcindor *Juan Martinez

Actually it is me who is insisting about the church wedding, I was expecting before that the church part of the annument process will be easier, until now, as we have just finished the civil part or how you call it.. sir Lew has a very good point.. it's just that I also want to exerience being married in a church or by a priest atleast, seeing the entourage and your bride walking down the aisle, all those things and stuff..
    You can do all the things you want in a civil wedding. Officiating officer lang ang iba. Judge or mayor instead of a priest.

Pwde walk doen the aisle, with flower girls, little boys and whole entourage.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    maniniwala na sana ako kaso hindi mo binasa yung first post.

kasal sa simbahan ang GF. anyare sa guidance of the Holy Spirit. I'm a Catholic but I dont blindly obey.
    Ang Holy Spirit kelangan mo yan pag na ro-road rage ka, yun tipong awat na gf mo, Lola mo cage ka pa din habol sa car na umargabyado sayo. Kasi pag ang release ka ng cortisol sa katawan di mo na pipigilan, kelangan mo ng mag release and that’s why kung minsan nakikita mo sa Iba dashcam yun Naargabyado pa ang tumataob, worse may natauban sya bystander so patong patong kaso mo tuloy

But with Holy Spirit in your car that day, it can refrain you from doing the unimaginable and guide you.

So please don’t say that, natatAkot ako para sayo kaibigan. The Holy Spirit is your friend. It serves as your cctv for God. Most people who don’t believe in the Holy Spirit don’t realise that God is so busy. And that it is only the Holy Spirit that alerts him if you are in dire situation.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Deleted. I find the post inappropriate.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What's your opinion? My friend says that a girl is only a mistress or kabit IF pinagsabay ng lalaki with the wife BUT if the man is "separated" "ongoing annulment" or not living with the wife anymore, the other woman is not a mistress or kabit anymore? WTF? I don't think there is a grey area here. LEGALLY speaking, isn't the other woman a mistress que se joda 20 yrs ng hindi nagsasama with the first wife???

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dahil ayaw niya matawag kabit she's trying to convince herself and you that she's not

tsaka paano niya nasigurado the annulment is really ongoing?

and how does she know for sure the guy no longer lives with the wife?

hindi ba everything she knows about the guy is what the guy tells her?

dapat alamin niya kung totoo mga sinasabi ng guy

magtanong siya sa ibang tao

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What's your opinion? My friend says that a girl is only a mistress or kabit IF pinagsabay ng lalaki with the wife BUT if the man is "separated" "ongoing annulment" or not living with the wife anymore, the other woman is not a mistress or kabit anymore? WTF? I don't think there is a grey area here. LEGALLY speaking, isn't the other woman a mistress que se joda 20 yrs ng hindi nagsasama with the first wife???
    your friend is already blinded by L---? she already lost her sense of objectivity!
    ang nasa isip nya ngayon, hindi lang sya kung sakali ang gumagawa nyan.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast