New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY"]YouTube - I Love Living Life. I Am Happy.[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    wow, very inspirational! sana yun mga disabled persons dito sa atin, eh maging ganito rin kagaya niya

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Touching indeed. I hope all filipino men including me is like him or will be like him. A guy who doesn't give up. A person who tries and tries until he achieves whatever he wants to be achieved. By that, Philippines might just be the perfect place to live in.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

"Never give up, never slow down, never grow old, never ever die young"..... JT....

8800:juggle:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    he's the man!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    [size=12pt]Compared to modern 2 coil tattoo machine, rotary tattoo machines are less used by tattoo artists. Modern tattoo machines use alternating electromagnetic coils to move a needle bar up and down, driving pigment into the skin so they can control tattoo needle depth, speed, and force of application, which has allowed tattooing to become a very precise art form. Rotary tattoo machines don’t run on coils. It runs on a wheel, somewhat like a pulley system.[/size][size=12pt][size=12pt]Most tattoo artists are used to using modern tattoo machine more often due to their advantages. But just as everything has its pros and cons, coil tattoo machines are heavier so that hands will be vibrating and cramping from the weight of the machine during tattoo processing. Because of this, the light weight and low vibration of rotary tattoo machines caught some tattoo artists’ interests.[/size][size=12pt][size=12pt]Rotary tattoo machines are easy to adjust and more convenient to apply the tattoo ink into the skin. A rotary machine can be both used as a liner and shader. But you must first make effort to adjust yourself to practice it. The adjustment period did take about a month to really get comfortable with. Besides, those disposable tubes are more suggested for combined use so the combined weight is close to nothing. Here, a good rotary tattoo machine is recommended for you - Brass Rotary Tattoo Machine Gun-Three function in one from Getbetterlife.com. It is with beautiful design and high performance. Frequency is 12000 and working under 6V.[/size][size=12pt]source:[/size][/size][/size]tattoo equipment tattoo product

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3rmiqyM79E"]YouTube- Jack Canfield: First Step to Achieve Your Dreams[/ame]

bagay din ata tong video na to sa thread na to...

To all of you who feel like giving up