New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ good choice kung saka-sakali bagong-gabo ang facilities ng ateneo senior high school. iyong 1st ever batch this year ang naka-binyag sa ashs buildings. i just dunno if airconditioned na ang classrooms since for the longest time the ahs is not too keen on airconditioning their classrooms. malawak at mahangin naman din kasi ang high school campus - but still if i remember my high school days correctly, it wouldn't hurt to have a bit of a/c during the hot humid months of jan-mar

btw, i hear the acceptance ratio of girls to boys in the ashs is heavily tilted towards the distaff side
    Last edited by baludoy; November 22nd, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ good choice kung saka-sakali bagong-gabo ang facilities ng ateneo senior high school. iyong 1st ever batch this year ang naka-binyag sa ashs buildings. i just dunno if airconditioned na ang classrooms since for the longest time the ahs is not too keen on airconditioning their classrooms. malawak at mahangin naman din kasi ang high school campus - but still if i remember my high school days correctly, it wouldn't hurt to have a bit of a/c during the hot humid months of jan-mar

btw, i hear the acceptance ratio of girls to boys in the ashs is heavily tilted towards the distaff side
    Yup, I remember that only the computer room back then was the only one with aircon. When I dropped by recently, I don't think I saw or noticed any aircons in the classrooms.

I got kicked out after 2nd year then transferred to a coed school after hehe. In the all boys school, naka skirt lang pwede na! Parang mga preso hehe. Ofcourse during soirees, pa pogi & best foot forward hehe. In the coed school, I noticed the guys weren't pretentious. Wala masyadong pa cute. They treated some of the girls like one of the guys, or how you would treat your sister (which can be a good or bad thing). They would sometimes joke or tease the girls, be at home with them that they would ok with farting, or even dressing up in the classroom during PE even if there are gilrs inside the classroom.

Having been to both exclusive & coed high schools, I honestly can't say which is better. In the exclusive school, we were taught to treat girls properly with respect & how to be a gentlemanyak este gentleman hehe. In the coed school, you get to adjust to the opposite *** in the awkward teenage years of your life so I guess it would be easier for you to adapt when you get to college. Thinking back, I'm glad I went to both hehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sometimes the growth and health of a plant does not only rely on the soil, it takes other factors like the quality of the seed, the amount of sunlight, the temperature, the amount of water it needs.
    I have been an educator for over twenty four years, believe me, even if you have the best school, the best instructors and the best facilities, if that student is not willing and able to learn, the instructor can turn red, green or blue trying to teach an unwilling student, that student will not learn

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sorry nawala ako sa circulation. Bz week!

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Salamat sa responses will reply later after dinner

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sigh... update.

The situation has become very complicated. So, I guess I would have to put things on hold.

Again, thank you for the great response.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123