New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Naging mainstream na ang ****o. Salamat ke pawis hilton.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Naging mainstream na ang ****o. Salamat ke pawis hilton.

At kay wally bayola.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    While we're only 15th on the list, this is due to PH's poor internet connection. Kung mga naka fiber-optic pa karamihan im sure top 1 tayo

I don't surf mainstream p0rn sites, mas magaganda mga pinupuntahan ko like:

beeg.com
    xnxx.com

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Lately I've encountered a lot of women that look like regular attractive girls and not the typical **** actress look. The money must be really good and getting better over time? Remember the Duke university student that got into ****? I've seen beauty queens that did **** stints too.

It makes me think that the moral degradation among the younger generation is getting worse I am guilty for watching but that's about it. I wouldn't want more women to go into **** just for money to buy stuff/luho.
    Its true Ms. Cathy. Todate, teen agers used to be a **** star just to buy their stuff. Maybe because of their culture. If a wrong thing became normal in a society they will consider it as right/tama. Just want to share with you, Im surfing the net, went to yahoo to browse current news. I saw an article regarding a retired **** star (forgot her name) who became a christian who totally changed her life. She then got an interview and said that she doesnt want to have a children like her before. ''Its the money that cause evil if improperly used.''

We need money! Lets be practical!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Remember amparo Munoz? The miss universe crowned in manila. She became a **** star/ prostie. She died of aids

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

Really, bro? Oh well.... That's life,- parang buhay....

They're all over the net....

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.6K:hiya2:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Lately I've encountered a lot of women that look like regular attractive girls and not the typical **** actress look. The money must be really good and getting better over time? Remember the Duke university student that got into ****? I've seen beauty queens that did **** stints too.

It makes me think that the moral degradation among the younger generation is getting worse I am guilty for watching but that's about it. I wouldn't want more women to go into **** just for money to buy stuff/luho.
    Its true Ms. Cathy. Todate, teen agers used to be a **** star just to buy their stuff. Maybe because of their culture. If a wrong thing became normal in a society they will consider it as right/tama. Just want to share with you, Im surfing the net, went to yahoo to browse current news. I saw an article regarding a retired **** star (forgot her name) who became a christian who totally changed her life. She then got an interview and said that she doesnt want to have a children like her before. ''Its the money that cause evil if improperly used.''

We need money! Lets be practical!

**** is now part of pop culture

being a **** performer is no longer as degrading as before

**** stars become celebrities

educated, middle class women now go into **** coz being a **** performer has become acceptable

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^
    Pero ang attake sa mga ****star pag mag-isa na lang mga yan. Psychological.

Kahit sabihin tanggap na ng society eh pag mag-isa ka na lang sa kwarto mo at naiisip mo isa ka "pila-balde"

Kaya pag meron ****star/prostitute eh malaki probability eh mga drug user din. Hindi kaya tangapin ng isip kaya kailangan makawala sa reality.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    While we're only 15th on the list, this is due to PH's poor internet connection. Kung mga naka fiber-optic pa karamihan im sure top 1 tayo

I don't surf mainstream p0rn sites, mas magaganda mga pinupuntahan ko like:

beeg.com
    xnxx.com

xnxx updated lagi

thehun maganda din

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    noong totoy pako pag nanonood ako, gusto ko pasok etits ko sa basyong bote ng vaseline.

rapsa sana. kaya lang hindi kasya eh. pinagtyagaan ko nalang bote ng yakult.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yakult meron pero wala pang vaseline o petroleum jelly noon, johnsons baby oil pa lang or coconut oil.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
5 trends in Pinoys' ****-viewing habits