New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Haha or tanggapin mo na pre na ayaw nya sayo and look for other girls.. Andami dyan tsk.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    thanks dude hanap nlng talaga ako

2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Kung gusto ka talaga ng babae di ka na papahirapan pa. Maybe she only wants to keep you around as a source of attention and validation. IMO it sounds like she's playing you like a fiddle. Tama yung isang poster, lumipat ka na lang ng bahay at completely cut off contact. No need to burden yourself and put up with all that bs. Life is too short to be wasted on toxic people.
    tama ka dude, baka nga pinapasakay lang ako lagi dahil anjan ako lagi sa kanya everytime she needs me, Tama ung isa hanap nlng ako ng iba, bk sakali makalimutan ko siya, pag gumana

Thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badboywidaheart View Post
    tama ka dude, baka nga pinapasakay lang ako lagi dahil anjan ako lagi sa kanya everytime she needs me, Tama ung isa hanap nlng ako ng iba, bk sakali makalimutan ko siya, pag gumana

Thanks
    Take OB as your mentor. You will learn a lot.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    45 THINGS A GIRL WANT, BUT WON'T ASK FOR:

WE MIGHT DENY IT BUT WE ACTUALLY LIKE AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE US ..
    26. Don’t lie to her.
    27. DON’T cheat on her.
    28. Take her ANYWHERE she wants.
    29. Text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at school, and how much you miss her.
    30. Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can always count on you.

---snip---
    This article must have been written by a nice guy with ZERO experience with the ladies. You just cannot do this, man.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonrox View Post
    This article must have been written by a nice guy with ZERO experience with the ladies. You just cannot do this, man.
    Or he's just really a nice guy and loves his partner so much

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonrox View Post
    Or he must be a very well experienced guy who learned a lot from past relationships?

Also I don't understand why you cannot do the items you quoted. Do find yourself macho if you lie or cheats on your partner?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Or he must be a very well experienced guy who learned a lot from past relationships?

Also I don't understand why you cannot do the items you quoted. Do find yourself macho if you lie or cheats on your partner?

For a guys opinion lying and cheating is masculine but for ladies it sucks, but if you really love your partner you will also not feel comfortable on what you are doing

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-U29 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by badboywidaheart View Post
    For a guys opinion lying and cheating is masculine but for ladies it sucks, but if you really love your partner you will also not feel comfortable on what you are doing

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-U29 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. If you respect and really love your partner you will exert effort to avoid situations that can lead to that.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Exactly. If you respect and really love your partner you will exert effort to avoid situations that can lead to that.

Kaya pala umiinit ulo mo nightcrawler.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Kaya pala umiinit ulo mo nightcrawler.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Haha na carried away lang..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
45 things a girl want, but won't ask for....