New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    baket parang kinabahan ako sa thread na 'to? :praning:

bwehehehe
    maybe it's a sign.nyehehehe. joke! peace!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fast lane View Post
    I know someone there business is renting their van, but the husband has to be the 2nd driver, aside from the usual driver.(baka daw di ingatan ung car)

what the husband do is tel her wife that the van is being rented for 3 days or more, so he gets the money from his own pocket pay the wife the rent and the husband is free to take the car with whom he wants to be with for 3 days or more, the wife is happy too since there is an income from the rent, so everybody happy

nice business don't you think?

----------------

a sign of cheating, maybe if the man suddenly becomes more romantic out of the blue . . .

so ako di na masyado romantic baka isipin pa may kalokohan ginagawa, a simple hatid na lng ng breakfast sa ofis ni esmi ok na
    wala naman bukingan.. close na itong thread.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    There's this funny quote from a book I read " Busy is another word for a**hole, a**hole is another word for the guy ur dating"

So if he cant find time daw to be with you he's busy spending time with someone else. Totoo ba un?

Its easy naman for us girls to know when the guys cheating, we just know. We have that intuition kc more often than not its true eh kaso nga lang minsan guys call it tamang duda daw ahahaha

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    dami siguro tinamaan dito, buti na lang ako medyo nakakailag pa.. hehehe

sana naman wag ako impluwensyahan ng mga mdidlim na likha ng kalikasan.. newlywed pa lang eh..

pero sabi nga nila, tao lang tayo na nadadarang at natutukso din.. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsn View Post
    maybe it's a sign.nyehehehe. joke! peace!!!
    inde kasi natakot ako para dun sa mga fellow tsikoteers naten dito...baka mabuko na sila...bleh!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    inde kasi natakot ako para dun sa mga fellow tsikoteers naten dito...baka mabuko na sila...bleh!

sige na nga... sabi mo eh,hahaha!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Hahaha..very true pare.

May I add some:

- Hindi na sweet kagaya ng dati.
    - Hindi na siya excited umuwi.
    - Tahimik kapag kasama si esmi.
    - Wala gana sa ***
    - Nagtatago na ng pera sa esmi
    - Anonymous calls and txts sa bahay.
    - Palagi mainit ulo

very true...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    ...we just know. We have that intuition kc more often than not its true eh kaso nga lang minsan guys call it tamang duda daw ahahaha
    sad to say, i was a victim of that very same female intuition thing. Kumbaga kung tama nga kayo more often than not, sakin napunta ung "THAN NOT" na babae hehehe it just so happens na i have many female close friends, and of those many ones, madaming magaganda, kaya ayun, pinagdudahan talaga ako ng husto, at ginatungan pa ng mga magagaling na friends nya. I even at some point started to feel that i may be cheating on her, pero even without knowing kung kanino (in other words, nabubuwang nako) I eventually got sick and tired of it all, feeling guilty over nothing, nawalan talaga ako ng gana and napagod kaka explain ng lahat ng kilos ko, and eventually ended it. There was even a period after the break up when she and her friends would ask around in our circle of friends kung sino ung pinagpalit ko sa kanya. By the time they realized na wala talaga, she tried to ask me back Too late.

Anyways, ang sakin lang is...aside from all the tips or tell-tales or intuitions people can claim on how to detect infidelity...the best way is, and always will be open communication PLUS trust...yes both the intangible as well as tangible one w/c comes in different flavors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
3 Signs That Your Man is Cheating