New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    reading the case, mukhang hindi conjugal house, kasi walang partition of properties...baka house nang family ni cong. And since kinda makapal at walang breeding si prof, she didn't leave and nagdadala pa ng guys sa house. ibang klase...but may i remind you...she has a "social conscience" teaching social marketing and her so called organizations. prof julie brings life to characters na kala natin for the movies lang

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    ano naman kaya ang argument nya sa supreme court. base sa mga nabasa ko parang wala na siyang laban.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Ganyan talaga pag makapal ang mukha. ang nabasa ko pa eh seems like si proffy nagka relationship with same *** rin. anong *** kaya ang mas preferred niya...girl or boy.......

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sanj200126 View Post
    Ganyan talaga pag makapal ang mukha. ang nabasa ko pa eh seems like si proffy nagka relationship with same *** rin. anong *** kaya ang mas preferred niya...girl or boy.......
    huh? si pofesora........half pinoy, half pinay?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What a disgrace to the academe...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sanj200126 View Post
    reading the case, mukhang hindi conjugal house, kasi walang partition of properties...baka house nang family ni cong. And since kinda makapal at walang breeding si prof, she didn't leave and nagdadala pa ng guys sa house. ibang klase...but may i remind you...she has a "social conscience" teaching social marketing and her so called organizations. prof julie brings life to characters na kala natin for the movies lang
    Naging teacher mo siya, bro?

Nandoon pa ba siya sa DLSU?

13.8K:gotcha:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Si Risa Hontiveros at Erin T. ay childhood sweethearts daw. Hmmm...

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Interesting case. College sweethearts pa naman...

cocktales.ph
    The question is, how accurate would this information be? Eh yung sa anak pa nga lang na info mali na eh. I know the Mrs personally and very out of character tong story na to. But who really knows the truth diba? Not even me. Siguro ang may alam lang ng buong katutohanan is the close family and friends of both parties. Nakakalungkot nga lang kasi ang dali ng manira ng tao over the Internet and the netizens would believe in an instant without having any other bases aside from the infamous internet junk. There are many sides to a story. You only heard one. I wish this kind of BS wouldn't happen to me, I wish this wouldn't happen to you too, readers....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Damage control crew?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    1st only post...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
When the flirting wife gets nothing...