New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Tapat naman sya 10d btdc kahit dun sa igniter, ngaun 10 deg btdc din,

Am not sure kung nasira talaga ang break in kc sa 5R namin ganito din ang break in ko, ok naman sya. At saka di naman basa sa langis ang sparkplus eh, almost gray ang kulay na may 5% na carbon. Nung una puro carbon deposits ang plugs after a few kms halos ala na carbon.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Elimination process tayo.
    Are you sure there is no leak sa intake manifold? Gasket right side (hindi duling sa butas)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Nag spray na ko wd40 sa manifold, tinanggal ko na ang vacuum to power brake,
    tinakpan na kahat ng butas sa manifold at carb, wala talaga.

Ung pcv, tinanggal ko sa intake at tinakpan ko ung pinaggalingan kasi pag nakakabit sa intake eh lumalakas ang palag ng makina.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Am at 600 km mark, the jeep no longer consumes any oil. No more white smoke.
    Found out that the carburetor's fuel air mixture screw (port) was clogged, changed the carburetor with a working fuel-air mixture screw (port), the engine now idles like a champion and with a power 30% higher than before.

Before the overhaul, I encountered a honda wave on a provincial road, the rider tried to overtake this o.jeep but I floored the pedal, he still overtook the jeep with ease.

Yesterday, I was overtaking a bike with the same model, the rider did not give way but instead gave his bike a lot of gas, I floored the pedal and in less than 3 seconds the bike is more than 50 meters from my back.

Thanks a lot for your support guys....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    white smoke,burning oil yan.something wrong sa pagkakaoverhaul,im sure.ive overhauled more than hundred assorted engines.walang ganyang sluggish performance kahit d ibreak in.im doin'ford f 350s and 550s now.i feel sorry for you friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
White smoke / Unburned gas smell After Engine Overhaul