New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys,
    where can i have my nissan patrol 3.0tdi compression tested ( contact details) ?

I've searched the forum and mostly puro petrol engine compression test yung nahanap ko. Speedlab charges 2k for diesel tests. Central Diesel doesent have the diesel engine adapter for the test. Casa doesnt have the adapter either ( panu nila na didiagnose mga loose compression nila then without the tools? haha). Magkaiba kasi yung diesel and petrol compression test. yung sa petrol sa sparkplug lang while the diesel requires a special adapter. yun yung mahirap. Cant seem to find shops with the said adapter. Para narin may choices / options mga tao dito and for future reference purpose. Thanks!

* Mr Moderator can you pls merge this thread with the thread of carlogt ? mukhang sabay kami nag post, same question pa hehe thanks. Both inquiring about diesel compression

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fibzzz View Post
    Guys,
    where can i have my nissan patrol 3.0tdi compression tested ( contact details) ?

I've searched the forum and mostly puro petrol engine compression test yung nahanap ko. Speedlab charges 2k for diesel tests. Central Diesel doesent have the diesel engine adapter for the test. Casa doesnt have the adapter either ( panu nila na didiagnose mga loose compression nila then without the tools? haha). Magkaiba kasi yung diesel and petrol compression test. yung sa petrol sa sparkplug lang while the diesel requires a special adapter. yun yung mahirap. Cant seem to find shops with the said adapter. Para narin may choices / options mga tao dito and for future reference purpose. Thanks!

* Mr Moderator can you pls merge this thread with the thread of carlogt ? mukhang sabay kami nag post, same question pa hehe thanks. Both inquiring about diesel compression
    Sayang we had the special adaptor for two weeks, we just returned it.
    Sa UMC\Nissan mo na dalhin para sure.

Central Diesel 4113711 to 13

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sayang!!! what's with this diesel adaptor ba? why is everyone borrowing another persons adapter? is it super expensive or hard to find? hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Its a foot long, shaped like a long glow plug with thread on one side and coupling on the other. Unique siya dahil malalim ang kabitan ng glow plug ng ZD30 unlike other glow plugs, parang deep socket and reach.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; November 26th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.

Compression test ( for DIESEL engines ) ?