New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Wondering where I can buy Auto-RX here? In the US, it's a popular slow-acting engine cleaner you add to engine oil.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why use such when a standard oil change is enough?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Why use such when a standard oil change is enough?
    There are several posts here telling us not to experiment on our cars for these additives which are apparently are merely milking on us

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    There are several posts here telling us not to experiment on our cars for these additives which are apparently are merely milking on us
    exactly.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by berniedd View Post
    Wondering where I can buy Auto-RX here? In the US, it's a popular slow-acting engine cleaner you add to engine oil.
    Hi berniedd,

Auto-Rx is now available locally. Pls google "Auto-Rx Philippines" for our website (can't post URLs until after 10 posts). We're still developing our dealer network but would post them soon.

Retail price is P1,500, which is very competitive compared to U.S. prices.

Where do you live/work so I can refer a place where you can pick it up?

Auto-Rx Ph

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Pls check the FAQ section of the Auto-Rx Ph website. There's a section there that explains why Auto-Rx (an engine cleaner) is different from oil additives like MotorUp, Slick50, etc.

I too was skeptical about oil additives and never actually used them. But after experiencing sludge on a late model BMW (previous owner followed the 20T km oil change interval), I started researching on it and found out about Auto-Rx. I brought it here late last year to distribute.

Pls google "Auto-Rx sludge" and you'll find out why a lot of car enthusiasts trust it compared to any other 'additive'. Check the bobistheoilguy oil forums too, it's the foremost oil forum in the web.

Where can I buy Auto-RX?